probation piss tests

Discussion in 'General' started by tommydaboy, Dec 19, 2008.

1. a little background, i was seventeen about 6 months ago and i stole some beer out of a garage and we got caught(ifeel like an idiot) and i got sent to juvie for 3 days and i got 6 months probation, 24 hours of cummunity service and randoms. i havnt got a piss test yet but im clean. im planning on smoking the day my probation ends but im scared that they will test after the end of my probation. my po said that the paperwork to clear my record would not go through till mid january, thats a month from now.... what my real question is, can they test me after the end of my probation? Is it legal?

2. I have no idea, but my guess is when your times up your times up.

3. After your probation is over, I really doubt they can test you. and doubt they will, especially since they havnt yet.

4. Once your probation officer fills out the paper work releasing you or whatever, i'd assume that he wouldn't have any further reason to contact you.

5. i think you can just go to a place that does drug tests get it over with and show it to your PO that you took one and your good, atleast thats what i did

6. I'd say once your PO fills out the paper work and sends it out, then as far as you and him are concerned, you're done. But if you get in some trouble and a cop runs your ID it would come up that you're still on probation. So you'd get sent right back to jail n all that bullshit.

Good luck though, I'd say you're good to go... But not certain on this.

7. ya, this question has crossed my mind too. I'M ON PROBATION! I assume it's up when it's up....god I hope so.

ps. good job not trying to cheat pee tests like the other idiots(no offense idiots, but I don't even see how you can enjoy your stone while worrying about cheating your pee test)

8. thanks for the info, i think im gonna smoke on the 26. 6 months without the green has really made me appreciate it more

9. Iivve gone longer than yooouuu have! (in a naa na na na naaaa na kind of voice):p

I get off in june, maybe earlier(I'm athiestish, but OHHHH I'm praying)

but yeah, quitting for six months is quite a bit of time.