Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Officer Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheRootsofGrass, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Wassup grasscity so I need some help. I was put on formal probation two months ago with a p.o. Now before anyone says anything about oh just don't smoke and what not let me just say I am on alcohol probation meaning I can't drink. Which is fine because I honestly don't even want too but the problem is that I heard when they test for alcohol they test for marijuana and all unmentionables as well. Now in the past two months my po has made no contact with me, matter of fact I called her twice to no avail and went to their office and was told that I was a low priority case so I should come in once a month to fill out a form and check in for the month. I was also told if the po wants to talk to me I'll be contacted by mail.

Now heres where my problem is. Because I have no desire to drink yet I am reallyyy missing my smoking times lol. I am wondering what my options would be.

Would synthetic urine be optionable just incase she decides to test me 4 months from now? I mean could I buy a gallon of it and use that? Since they test you're urine chemicals does it matter if I buy separate batches of the synthetic or should I just buy a large amount and use that repeatedly?

Option two for me was that could I freeze my urine now and thaw it if she feels like testing?

Could I just use a clean friends urine on testing days? Male or female since I'm a guy?

Do the cleansing pills work that I could just take one before my test or what not?

I know all of these options are possible I'm just wondering what you're guys's opinion is on what's the most foolproof or if anyone who has been in my situation has any input?

Oh and please no "just don't smoke for the duration of your probation" because it's a 3 year deal.

And I have my medical card. Thank you any input would be appreciated.

2. look man, just ask yourself one question. is it worth it to risk your future just to get high?
    personally i would not smoke until probation is over, i have no desire to put my future at risk.

3. ok first off.. you got 3 years of probation, do you really wanna risk fuckin up and gettin hit with all that backup time? are you willing to do 18 months in prison for a blunt? if you cant pay dont play cuz..

but, if im bein honest, and not just cautious.. id say youre probably ok.. my p.o. dont test me all that often and i gotta check in every week, on 5 d felonies.. mostly drug charges.. you gotta low profile case to the point where they arent even checkin in on you, i doubt theyd waste the drug test on you.. they might run you through the Breathalyzer tho.

but again, its a risk that i personally wouldnt feel to comfortable taking.. no matter how much probation youve served.. if you fuck up you can get the whole time in jail, more then likely prison for you cause its over a year.. a blunt aint worth 18 months of your life.

4. Very true answers. Although they don't reallyyy reply to what I'm asking lol.

5. #5 deoxygenated, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    You do know any form of alcohol is out of your urine in a day or less right? So they aren't urine screening you to test for alcohol, the test they use for probation\court are usually 5 pannel, of which none of the drugs on it are alcohol. I just got off probation a few months ago, they never urine screened people unless they heard of them doing something. That being said, I've seen many friends use a detox drink they bought from a headshop and it worked for them, I've also seen people use fake urine. But be careful with fake urine because if caught its a felony, and when you piss in the cup they stand behind you with their back turned.

6. sooo tl;dr your asking how to pass a drug test? thats like all you had to say really. just use a condom taped to your inner thigh and heat it up so it'll be urine temp when you take the test

7. I would say don't toke but if you have to use your friends urine

8. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']You do know any form of alcohol is out of your urine in a day or less right? So they aren't urine screening you to test for alcohol, the test they use for probation\court are usually 5 pannel, of which none of the drugs on it are alcohol. I just got off probation a few months ago, they never urine screened people unless they heard of them doing something. That being said, I've seen many friends use a detox drink they bought from a headshop and it worked for them, I've also seen people use fake urine. But be careful with fake urine because if caught its a felony, and when you piss in the cup they stand behind you with their back turned.[/quote]

It's a type of probation where I didn't get caught with any drugs but they rather me not drink so on the sheet it actually says I can be randomly tested for alcohol at any time. Says nothing about tree's. And actually with an etg test they can screen back 5 days for alcohol. I don't know man all the people I see go in the testing urine rooms usually go solo lol.

9. I might be wrong but I don't think they can do anything if you have your medical card.

10. I wouldn't recommend subing for anything past employment related tests as most are observed. That being said if you are comfortable risking it synthetic urine DOES work, as would a clean friends urine. Legally they are unable to test for male or female urine for employment tests as it essentially involves a pregnancy test but I can't say for sure that parole testing is likewise restricted.

11. #11 deoxygenated, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    You can be put on probation for anything, and when you sign the sheet it will always tell you you can be tested randomly, its a normal part of being on papers. Doesn't have to be drug related or not. Also when they screen they have someone in the bathroom or whatever room they use for testing, they just stand in the room with their back turned to you because obviously they can't just stare at your shit. Usually they have the person go in before they have the person taking it walk in, at least in ohio thats how it is.

12. [quote name='"deoxygenated"'] You can be put on probation for anything, and when you sign the sheet it will always tell you you can be tested randomly, its a normal part of being on papers. Doesn't have to be drug related or not. Also when they screen they have someone in the bathroom or whatever room they use for testing, they just stand in the room with their back turned to you because obviously they can't just stare at your shit. Usually they have the person go in before they have the person taking it walk in, at least in ohio thats how it is.[/quote]

You know theirs a false penis item that you put the synthetic in and squeeze the head for the pee to come out right? And since they can't look at you're stuff I'm assuming it should work. The problem I'm having is lets say I do that once. And then again 6 months from then...would they be able to know the synthetic is different from the first?

13. [quote name='"Ovid"']I wouldn't recommend subing for anything past employment related tests as most are observed. That being said if you are comfortable risking it synthetic urine DOES work, as would a clean friends urine. Legally they are unable to test for male or female urine for employment tests as it essentially involves a pregnancy test but I can't say for sure that parole testing is likewise restricted.[/quote]

You know theirs a false penis item that you put the synthetic in and squeeze the head for the pee to come out right? And since they can't look at you're stuff I'm assuming it should work. The problem I'm having is lets say I do that once. And then again 6 months from then...would they be able to know the synthetic is different from the first?

Yes I copied and pasted this lol.

14. Yeah the whizzanator? And no as long as you have the fake piss at the right temp, they won't be able to tell the difference.

15. i had a friend on probation smoking and doing other drugs the whole time. he used synthetic urine and got away with every test.

16. What are you still unsure of, if you are comfortable with subbing then synthetic urine is all you need.

17. im pretty sure in your county you can say you ingest cannabis for medicine. If you're already clean and not on probation for cannabis, i would just ask you p.o. if you can use your medicine. honesty is the best policy sometimes but be careful fuck jail.

18. [quote name='"Ovid"']

What are you still unsure of, if you are comfortable with subbing then synthetic urine is all you need.[/quote]

Well I was told that when they test you the first time they test the levels of urine for how much of each substance is in it. And then consecutive tests to make sure that it drops each time. So would using two different packs of synthetic be noticeable chemical wise?

19. [quote name='"Stonefry"']im pretty sure in your county you can say you ingest cannabis for medicine. If you're already clean and not on probation for cannabis, i would just ask you p.o. if you can use your medicine. honesty is the best policy sometimes but be careful fuck jail.[/quote]

Wow lol I feel like I just got slapped with the answer. Thank you sir this is exactly what I'm going to do the first of next month.