Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probation lab drug test tell difference between my marinol and pot

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tleigh1989, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I have cancer and have been prescibed Marinol now I'm also on probation my Dr was going to give me medical marijuana but in illinois you cannot have a medical pot card if you have a felony possession in your background now my question is since I know they send my urine to a lab for probation will they be able to tell the difference between real pot and Marinol because
    A. Dr wants me to take real pot for pain rather than addictive pain pills B. I have state insurance now which isn't wanting to cover the Marinol but with the prescription itself I just have to have my P.O photo copy it and no more questions

2. This article is from 2008. Labs Testing For Marijuana Use By Marinol Patients | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Sorry you have to deal with legal bullshit when you should be focusing your energy on getting healthy. Good luck with everything my friend.

3. I would think they could tell the difference in a lab test but I don't know for sure.

So you got a felony for possessing marijuana and that disqualifies you from getting a medical card to use marijuana medically? That's absurd...

4. Yes and they put me on this drug court shit and now my cancer came back that I've been dealing w off and on since 2010 and my Dr wants me on weed for the pain I get from the tumor on my spine but they would rather have him put me on addictive opiods pain meds and I'm like fuck that for real. Hoops and more hoops they make u jump thru

5. That's messed up. Maybe you can ask the court for an exception. If not maybe you could look into a temporary move to a more MMJ friendly state. Both of which are hard on felony probation though .

6. Yeah I tried to go back to new Mexico where I had a script for MMJ but I can't transfer drug court I guess which sucks and since I can't get the MMJ here cus of the felony I'm pretty well screwed it seems cus marinol don't do nothing like the MMJ

7. illinois has RELAXED extradition laws just leave and they'll never pay to bring you back (extradite you)
    it used to make my job hell when iz stayin out there workin for mark twains bringin runners home
    litteraly the system in chigago will sign off on violent felon runners (thus transport came out of MY pocket) :mad:

8. Yeah I know I think it's like 5 or 7 yrs and they dismiss the warrant but I got a 3 yr son I have custody of and can't risk it over a stupid ass possession charge but I appreciate the input on it tho if I was younger and no kids maybe but as it is I just gotta play this shit out I guess

9. various resorces exist to protect your fatherhood rights and custody