Probation Help, Please HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by That0neDude420, Mar 6, 2011.

1. So i haven't smoked weed in 8 months, and really want to tomorrow. I got probation on the 22nd, and my p.o. has never tested me once and i completed a 15 week drug consoling course and never failed a test. I am 5"10 and weight about 145-150 i remember taking my first drug test for drug consoling i smoked like a week and a half to 2 weeks before and still passed. please help.
    i was going to take like 3 hits from a bong, and skate and drink at least a gallon of water a day, and possibly buy detox. give me your opinion or experiences with it.

2. They've never tested you? How long is your probation?

3. 3 years, 1 and a half if i'm good but its been to long bro. i want to get high just for one day.

4. plus ive been on probation for like 8-9 months now

5. What's your body fat percentage?

6. and they say its not addictive....youre making weed look bad OP. "gotta have my fix gotta have my fix i may be on probation and already in trouble with the law cause of weed but still gotta smoke". sad.

7. Why would you do something so stupid. You're half way done. You can do anything for 9 months. Get the probation over and then smoke away man. Until then, you get caught, you are going to jail. Why mess with that? You aren't a criminal. Be smart and wait this out.

8. Smoke then..
    [​IMG]

9. BMI of like 21. and i'm not an addict, i just feel like toke'n one day. my penalty's dont add up to the charge giving a dude a CRUMB of weed cause i simply didnt want it, him getting caught and snitching. me getting arrested on government property. and a felony charge? nah dude dosent add up. i pleaded to class a misdemeanor and 3 years of probation cause i simply spent all my money on a lawyer, and had no more to keep fighting the charge.

10. trust me brotha this one aign't worth it!
    i know not smoking sucks, dealt with the p/o myself, but its what we all gotta do from time to time. get that tolerance back down, or in your case keep your freedom son!

11. btw, i have to point out how baller grasscity really is. Some speedy posting
    maybe i'm just high

dude, you have to just think about your future and how bright it looks, Plenty Smoke!!!!

12. thanks for the advice.