Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation for 6 months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hello city, I was smoking a joint of some mids the other day leaning against a light pole when a cop drives by. Long story short, I was caught with a qtr oz of bud. I now have probation for 6 fucking months. What are some ways for me to get through this time? It'll be the longest I've ever gone without smoking.

2. You probably went like 12+ years without smoking, so no it's the not longest you've been without smoking. Just do what you normally do sober.

3. #3 freddycitytoker, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    start smoking k2 if you want but it's not that great and is terrible for you. You'll get used to it after the first week. Going without bud isn't that hard.

4. Do not smoke K2 that stuff is absolutely awful for you.

Start exercising and fueling your body with natural substances, read, meditate, learn some crafts.

5. Wow count your fucking blessings. Try spending a year in county then complain. I would honestly just keep smoking for the first two weeks. Say its just not out of your system yet. Then just go enjoy life. When you come back to bud you will have half the tolerance which means twice the fun. Or the same amount of fun for half the price.

6. Well if the only test your given is the piss test you can still smoke just ask your dealer or whoever you buy from if they know where to get some apple cider vinegar pills they can flush your system of most narcotics(including weed :D) they arent much either. But be prepared to piss alot it literally flushes your system. Only works for piss test though. There is a method for hair test too but its long and i forgot the link i ll look it up later and post.

7. Well i guess you could do that if you had your tests scheduled. But you never know when there gonna throw a random in there. Guess you could just take the pills after you smoke. I personally wouldn't really wanna risk spending 6 months in jail instead of probation.

8. Hey guys, I'm 9 days into my probation and I'm doing fine I guess. I am not really addicted to marijuana, but I really miss it. I think I developed a bond with Mary Jane that was not meant to be broken:( I have taken up fishing, and reading. This summer is going to be absolutely boring. Anymore tips guys?

9. sport..?

10. check out am 2201 @
    Mountainindustry.(com)
    sprinkle a dab ontop of somthing before puffing.. Check out legal smoking blends, mr.nice guy.. spice, hayze, barely legal, all of em are pretty good.. Look em up

11. Drink beer and fish every day for the next 6 months? Or get a job and save up a wad of cash so you can blow it on a sick vape or water pipe.

12. someone please tell me why you were smoking a leaning against a light pole with a 1/4 oz of bud on you?:confused:
    sounds like you wanted to get caught lol

13. Lol it was actually not on me, we had thrown it in a mailbox and were going to get it when we were done smoking, but the cop saw us do that

14. Start skating it really takes your mind off things but you gotta be dedicated to learn or else you won't get anywhere. Trust me you'll be glad to land your first kickflip, oh yeah also make sure your skating with other people cause you'll feel like there's no point to it.

15. this is what i have been doing for the past week instead of smoking, i just learned front bigspins im so hyped :D

but this friday im getting Baked.

16. #16 SplitGenetics, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    for real, I agree, thats what I'd be doing, grab a 1.75 bottle of vodka for 10-12 bucks and start getting ya mind off that shit.. plus super cheap, lmao and then Id save my money if I was you until probations over then get a good amount of Buddha & a nice new piece.

17. i'm in a similar position man. how ofter are you tested?

18. Why don't you guys just take up a hobby or something? I had to stop smoking for 8months because of school so I started lifting. It releases endorphins makes ya feel gud.

19. Well it's better then jail for life

20. Did this cop just come out of the woods? should of checked ur surroundings and been alittle more aware. id pick up skating, paintball, any action sport really! Could also just chill and drink with friends, you don't need weed but its nice to have.. really nice

good luck with your probation. im still tokin <3