Probation For 5 Years :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Saca La, Sep 2, 2014.

1. So this summer i went through some shit and the outcome basically came down to 2 years parol and 3 years probation after that. Which basically equals down to 5 years probation. Ive been smoking weed since i was 13 and heavy when i was 15. Now im 24. And my probation starts January of next year. 

For 10 years ive been high all day. Now lets see what i can do in life in 5 years without weed. Who knows. Maybe ill invent something or own my own business.  Ima be almost 30 years old when ill be allowed to touch marijuana again. So instead of looking at it like a bad thing. Im making something positive out of it. I dont have to worrie about weed or weed related things for the next 5 years. Sorta a load off my shoulders. lol

But one thing that bugs me. WTF am i suppose to do at Music Festivals?? The best way to meet and greet with people is with A NICE FAT BOWL FILLED WITH DANK NUGS AND STANKY WAX!!.

Im not gonna lie. Ima miss you mary jane :(

2. holy shit man. sorry to hear that you're going through all that.

hope all turns out well for you, and i'll have a fat one rolled for you in 5 years time :smoking:

I feel yer pain!! ! would keep smoking. Fuck probation. Run away to Colorado.

4. I smoked while on probation shit was awesome haha it was only a year tho

5. don't listen to these asshats :rolleyes:

do your time, make good use of it, and don't be another unnecessary statistic

6. I did a year clean and get off 2 years of probation in November. Iv been growing like a mother fucker. My fines are paid and I did drug rehab clean piss every time.

If you can resist grow all you can, pay your fines with weed money. fuck em.

7. I made it through 3 years of felony probation from a weed case. 

You can do it, and probably find some holes in the system to exploit along the way. 

Fly low. Stay off the radar. 

8. you got the right attitude. I had 3 year probation and I smoked through most of it. Ended up getting caught, getting locked up, and getting my probation extended.

So much easier if you take your focus off of it instead of worrying about whether or not your piss is clean everyday lol

9. This forum really makes me appreciate my freedoms a lot more lol. That's sucks bud .

10. *moment of silence*

Enjoy bro. 5 years of no weed will be a very good thing. I could get a lot of shit done in that time..

11. Man I'm almost off my probation, this month actually near the 12th. So here's my tips. At first I just smoked non stop, ended up getting locked up then having to go to drug court. I then went to military school, loved it and found out I want to enlist so there's my ticket off probation. Tell them you want to enlist in the military, they would probably support you! And you can opt out as long as you don't sign any contracts!

And doing drugs on probation will give you paranoia about losing your freedom, trust me. But if you must they probably won't test for mushrooms, kava, kratom, and Alcohol.

Just do good and kiss ass and make like their really helping you achieve things

12. Damn bro I feel bad for you, sorry to hear that.  You can still drink and use shit that doesn't show up on tests. Thanks for sharing though because I feel much better.  I only have a year probation, now 10-11 months left and my charge gets dismissed if I'm a good boy and get through probation.  I fucking miss weed.  Still do other shit though...

13. wow dude I don't even know what I would do

Skate.

14. #14 AjP420, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Yes I was an asshat that would cheat on my tests. Shit catches up to you eventually because even if you sub with synth urine they whip out the mouth swabs too on random.

Wish I wasn't such an asshat and did just do my probation time. I'm still on it untill November 18 😩

I really like that word, asshat. It's been a while since I heard it lmfao

15. This guy does some really stupid replies, did one in a thread about removing bong logo his reply was "sand paper" are you stupid? And his reply to you is above....  He probably smoked on probation cause it wasnt drug related. But yourself, yea your screwed, my advice is dont go to music festivals.....  Also what shit did you go through to be on for 5 years?  What time are you facing in jail if you mess up? 5 years?

16. Damn 5 years without weed...I would get depressed just thinking about that.

17. He's already an unnecessary statistic.

18. Is there any reason you can't use quick fix for probation drug tests?

19. Cuz they can tell its fake?

No, they can't. Labcorp can't.