Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation experiences?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by V_tor1234, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I was recently put on conditional discharge, meaning after a year my case will be dismissed. I was only arrested with a tiny bit of weed & para. Had to pay ~800$ in fines which sucks ass but apparently a lot of people who have been in this situation said they were barely on probation. No community service or anything but i'm on probation for a year, and as long as i don't fuck up i'm good. I'm from the east but i'm moving out to CO soon for school. Judge said they may only call me in once twice or three times, however much they want I guess, but if they wanted to they could have me take a UA out there & send it back. Had a friend in a similar situation and they called him in once and never called him back. Will they actually care about me? This is my first offense and i'm pretty scared. Shitty being on probation for my first year in CO. Anyone have similar experiences?

2. Buddy of mine had the same thing happen to him in Virginia. But, the judge called him in a total of 10 times over a year. You can smoke, just buy a fake urine kit offline.

3. I'm from New Jersey and I've been on adult and juvenile probation here. They really don't mess around with a drug testing so you really have to give them clean results in less you have a prescription. A medical card counts as a prescription. Other than that I don't do anything that will jeopardize your freedom. It's not worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk