Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing Leaf, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Letter came, I got a DT on the 16th, I've been taking 1-4 hits every other day for the past 2 weeks an getting baked! :smoke: you think 6th - 16th Ill be clean? I got 10 days I think ill be okay, what do all you think?

2. Lol clean up your life and stop smoking drugs. You're not doing it right if you're on probation.

3. And no, probably not unless you do a serious detox. The halflife of THC is about 3 days. If you are a heavy toker, it'll be there for months. THC is lipid soluable, so it literally gets trapped in the fat in your body and gets slowly released over time.

10 days isn't enough to detox for months of smoking.

4. Naa, I was on probation for 9 months this is my last drug test :) I haven't heavily smoked since Jan 10th (I remember the date was a sad day) intill these last 2 weeks ive been taking 1-4 hits every other day, I think ill be okay anyone else..?

and you don't know me you know your on a weed forum right? I got arrested wasn't my fault fucking snitches.