Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation DT Question????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Da_Zou13, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Hey fellas. Im on probation and i have a meeting on Nov 5th. My last meeting was on Oct. 1st. I didnt get tested the 1st, but something tells me i will this time. I smoked about 5 times from Oct 2nd - Oct 10th. Maybe a total of a qtr oz. Since then i have been running at least two miles every other day and eating a little healthier. I am 5'10'' 180lbs with average - above average metabolism. I plan on buying a home test the week before the meeting but i was wondering what yall think my probability of passing is?

Thanks in advance.

2. You should be fine by now, go ahead and test yourself though just to be sure

3. So you have not been tested at all yet?
    If so, you can fail the first test, and say you were a heavy smoker before you were put on probation, and you just aren't clean yet.
    I had a buddy who failed his first four tests, but his THC levels were steadily dropping so nothing happened.

4. No i was tested about a month and a half ago, havent got the results yet...or at least they havent told me if i passed or not. that test was like a month into probation and i had not smoked while i was on probation...so even if i fail that one i can just say i smoked before i was on prob.????

5. Why risk smoking on probation? I love smoking MJ but I wouldnt risk my freedom over it. What happens if you feel the drug test?

6. Well if you already took one, and they have not arrested you yet, then you most likely passed it.
    But honestly man, you're probably clean.
    I smoked 4 joints on Thursday the 22nd, and a few hits on the 23rd, and I tested myself this morning and I was clean.
    All I did was the Niacin + water technique, with no exercise. If you failed, I would be very surprised. If you buy a home test and fail it, I would run to your nearest headshop or GNC and buy a detox drink. Unfortunately, they'll run you about $50.
    Good luck!