Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ironwalnut, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Last may I got arrested in NJ and I got put on probation. I have to pass two drug tests and I'm home free. They even gave me the choice to take a saliva or urine test. I was gonna go with the saliva test cause I'm assuming it would be easier to pass.

Last time i smoked was 23 days ago, and my test is on Oct. 6th, so that makes a total of 30 days sober. I've been working out and drinking a decent bit of water and i bought some shitty masking agents off the internet.

So basicly the idea is : 1. Do you think ill pass?
    2. Should I choose a saliva or urine test?
    3. Any advice on passing?

Thanks in advance

2. saliva test only can detect if you smoked in the last 24 hours dude.

Piss test will be clean by 2 weeks or 4 weeks max if your a very heavy smoker. I wouldn't worry at all

3. Saliva tests are only good for 24 hours, i just did one of those for a job, didnt smoke for about 36 hours and it came back negative for any drugs.

4. saliva is the way to go.

5. yes man i would go with the saliva testbut def. either way you will pass i smoked like 2 weeks before a test and passed with flying colors so you are good

6. Alright, well I went in today and took the test. It got sent off to the lab.
    Anybody with any ideas how long it would take to get results?

Also, as I see it my next test isnt till the end of January and pass or fail, there shouldnt be any reason i'd need to pass another test before then so I'm blazing it up till christmas time.
    Thanks for the help. :smoking:

7. Why not stay clean. The reason your on probation is for being a dumb ass and getting arrested and not being responsible. So stay clean become responsible, Get a job. and When your off probation Smoke a fat ass blunt.

8. Actually I have op's back on this one. He might have crashed with drugs in the car or something, you don't know and they could put him on probation for just failing a drug test, they do drug test for random ass things nowadays:rolleyes:. So why try to call him a dumb ass and saying he is not responsible. You don't even know why he is on probation in the first place. Maybe he just so had a runin with the cops and the d/t him and put him on probation, you don't know. So stop name-calling for bull shit when you don't know the full info.