Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steirks, Sep 18, 2009.

1. I have a drug test on October 5th. If I was to smoke a lot at a smoke off tonight, and stay sober until the drug test, what are the odds that I pass? I've been sober for approximately 4 months until last Friday I smoked 2 hits.

I'm 5'10 and 164 pounds.

2. 4 months you havent smokes? dude your good

3. definitely smoke, dude...

4. Yeah, I was sober for 2 months at the beginning because I thought I took my baseline test already but I didn't. Then I went into court ordered rehab for 2 months.

Then I came back and took 2 hits once, and I have another comming up on the 5th like I said.

I guess I'll smoke then hahhahaaaaa FUCK YEAH. I'm smoking like an ounce tonight with 4 other people seriously. You think I'll be safe for real? And how many times do you think I can smoke without getting it detected on the 5th if at all after tonight?

5. theres a guide on here to get clean before tests

6. why would you risk it... youve waited 4 montsh you can wait till the 5th

7. You've been to rehab, and your willing to risk your freedom for smoke a little bud?

I wouldn't do it. Any smart person wouldn't do it.

8. also it doesnt matter how long youve been clean before you smoke, its still in your system for quite a while unless you go full out detox.... 18 days is barely enough time to get a normal amount of thc to be fully processed the natural way.

9. That's what I thought and that's why I was double checking. I just ended up drinking. I've just been drinking lately instead of smoking, hopefully I don't turn into an alcoholic lol.

So, thanks for the advice.

EDIT: And the Rehab was court ordered by the way. I'm not actually quitting I just did it so I wouldn't be in jail for the remainder of my probation.