Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iGot3m, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So I've been searching categories to make sure no one gets mad about putting this topic in the wrong place, but this seems to be the best place..

So I have a drug and alcohol assessment through a Drs office tomorrow for court. From other people's past experiences, the counselor gives the test at the office (so I'm guessing it's a dip test, since other DA assessments I've taken they've sent me a lab to take the test). He stands there and watches you take it. Now onto my dilemma.

I'm 6'3'' 220 lbs, haven't smoked since Thursday and my test is Monday (tomorrow afternoon). I've smoked every day for the past 10 years. I've done nothing but sit around and eat shitty greasy food since Thursday. Ive started taking creatine capsules around 5pm and started drinking water and Gatorade like crazy. I've also purchased Purified Brand Puriclean Instant Complete Body Cleanser. My plan is to wake up in the morning and start chugging water and Gatorade, eat a ton of peanut butter, a couple aspirin (as I've been researching literally every post and thread possible the past week about passing) and take the drink about 2 hours before the test. Also plan on continuing to take the creatine tablets, not going to eat anything betore the test and not going to even smoke cigs when I wake up.

Anyone have any tips for me? Sorry if I wasn't detailed enough but I'm just worried about all of this. Thanks in advance for any input.