Probation Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by iGot3m, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So I've been searching categories to make sure no one gets mad about putting this topic in the wrong place, but this seems to be the best place..

So I have a drug and alcohol assessment through a Drs office tomorrow for court. From other people's past experiences, the counselor gives the test at the office (so I'm guessing it's a dip test, since other DA assessments I've taken they've sent me a lab to take the test). He stands there and watches you take it. Now onto my dilemma.

I'm 6'3'' 220 lbs, haven't smoked since Thursday and my test is Monday (tomorrow afternoon). I've smoked every day for the past 10 years. I've done nothing but sit around and eat shitty greasy food since Thursday. Ive started taking creatine capsules around 5pm and started drinking water and Gatorade like crazy. I've also purchased Purified Brand Puriclean Instant Complete Body Cleanser. My plan is to wake up in the morning and start chugging water and Gatorade, eat a ton of peanut butter, a couple aspirin (as I've been researching literally every post and thread possible the past week about passing) and take the drink about 2 hours before the test. Also plan on continuing to take the creatine tablets, not going to eat anything betore the test and not going to even smoke cigs when I wake up.

Anyone have any tips for me? Sorry if I wasn't detailed enough but I'm just worried about all of this. Thanks in advance for any input.

2. Maybe someone can direct me where to post this since it looks like no one really is too interested in it over here :p

3. Thanks bro!

4. Dude not to be a downer but it took me 6 weeks to get clean. I was smoking damn near an eighth a day though.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Idk dude that may work but here's what you need to do:
    -continue drinking water. Maybe 2-3 gallons a day
    -exercise if ya can! Sweat it out. Stop this two days prior though
    -purchase Niacin. In theory this works, and that's what I'm doing
    -day of the test drink as much water as possible. Take some creatine and either drink or red bull or some B vitamins..

By the way, how much were you smoking prior to that? Was it just a one time thing? If it was just a one time thing it'll take about 5-7 days to get clean..