Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation drug test possibly!?! 23 days!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tblackk_, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Hi long story short I took 2 puffs of marijuana on Monday, it is now Saturday so it has been 6 days, (5 whole). I'm currently testing clean on multiple home kits I even had a good line on the 15ng cut off. I was clean the next day on 50ng cutoff. So I'm assuming it wasn't enough to stick being the fact I have a relatively fast metabolism and I'm only 165lbs and 5"9. 15ng was a lil faint but clearly visible. It was a big mistake because I'm currently on probation I dont think my probation officer will test me being the fact I'm in drug rehab but just wondering if I'll be completely clean in 23 days when I have to go see the officer. Thanks for your time!

2. You should be good just drink a lot of water !!

3. #4 old shol4evr, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  4. You should be safe.
    If you smoke weed once, it will be out of your system in a bout 2 weeks. If you are a regular smoker, it will be out in about a month.
    You said you just took 2 puffs, so you should be completely safe. Even if you are a regular smoker, it would probably still be out of your system completely.

5. You’re good. Don’t sweat it.

• Agree Agree x 1