Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation drug test help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChiefKing, May 2, 2016.

1. I smoked 2 blunts yesterday and have two weeks to get clean. Prior to smoking i was clean for 4 months, i weigh 135. Will i pass? Thank you! Its being sent to the lab too

2. Ya you'll pass but stop fucking up, don't smoke when you have a piss test in two weeks!

3. I wouldn't risk it take a detox the day of the test two hours before the test just to be sure I've done this plenty of times u will be fine

4. Detox and drink a shit load of water a few hours before the test. You'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. But would it work if u ate a pot cookie?

6. My test is this thursday, ill post how it goes. I would still love more opinions. I cant dilute they measure ph and creatine levels

7. Good luck anyways.

8. smoke 30 minutes before the test to make sure you pass

• Like Like x 1
  9. Okay guys so they didnt test me yesterday, thank god. Ill be getting out in 3 weeks and have a test then

10. I mean I can't say for certain because every person is different but in my experience, it's always worked. But don't just buy the cheapest one available. You get what you pay for so choose wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app