Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation discharge.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ripfest, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Today I took my last piss test and my p.o told me that my papers would be sent to the chief of police and the judge. Any grasscity regulars been on probation and know how long this will take? I was hoping to be off by friday but I'm not so sure now.

2. my po just told me to be good.....i got nothing from the court stsem. my record shows nothing on it. dont know about you. people have told me to get some sort of documentation of it, but i dont want to

3. For me, on my last visit all I had to do was piss, and then sign this paper and my probation was terminated. Meaning I never had to show up there unless I got arrested and charged with something.

BUT BUT BUT
    Dude i'd play it safe for a few days and make 100 fucking % sure you are good!

4. Congrats and Happy Toking!

5. I'm guessing you're on Fprobation like me. They send it in, you get a court date withen a couple weeks, I got mine a week later from my last piss test, then u get a ct date usually 2 weeks from when it was delivered then if the judge agrees with termination at the hearing you are free my blade. Good luck. I got my hearing the 20th

6. My probation officer didn't say anything about a court date. He pretty much said you'll know by the paper you get in the mail. He said I'd get a paper in the mail by friday yesterday then today he said he didn't know when I'd be getting off since the judge had like 72 court hearings today(lol). I think I just misunderstood him and I'll be off either friday or monday.

7. Wait until you are done with everything. What if the judge decides you need one last UA right there on the spot.

8. Once I get the papers in the mail saying I'm off probation I'm done with everything.

9. Ha, these idiots are up to their necks in petty charges these days.

10. OP is 4 years old man, you'll get more people replying if you post a new thread.

11. Yeah no just noticed this is 4 years old. Lol

• Like Like x 1