Probation Date Has Been Over 2 Weeks. Can I Smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Faymus, Mar 8, 2013.

1. So my probation date has ended on Feb 23rd.

I am in Wisconsin.

My last probation date was about a week or two before the last day. They rarely tested me, mainly because I only had a pipe and had 6 months probation. I feel they weren't too concerned about me at all.

My probation officer had told me the day my probation ended is the 23rd and that they don't send papers in the mail. She said to give her a call a few weeks after the probation ended to let her know to contact the court about my expungement or something along those lines. I have reached out a few times but there has been no answer.

This was a misdemeanor by the way.

My question is...Can I smoke? Will I be tested again for some reason? My probation date has passed by two weeks, and she told me the last time I was there that it was the last meeting. I have waited these two weeks extra just in case, but I am really wondering if it is 100% safe to smoke now?

2. No you can't. I can tell you with absolute certainty you will be tested next time. It's a scientific fact. 100%.

3. Your post is completely irrelevant. Nice troll.

4. i got arrested for a pipe, got drug tested monthly and had a year of probation, along with 1500 dollars in fines. you bastard haha.

and your not on probation anymore so i would have to say you wont be tested again.

i would blaze.

5. Holy shit! I got tested only once, had like 300 dollars in fees and 6 months probation.

Yeah I am almost convinced to finally blaze tonight.