Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation - Can i smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s7ormm, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys!

Okay, so ive been on adult probation for a year now, and i get released Wednesday for sure.

I called my lawyer, he said i didnt have to go to court unless i messed up while on probation, and/or got a letter in the mail saying i had a court date.

I never messed up, or got a letter in the mail saying i have a court date.

So i went ahead and called the court and talked to my probation officer and asked if i had to be to court (to make sure) and he said the same thing.

So i dont have court Wednesday, and its the day i get discharged from probation,

Can i smoke, or should i wait to be safe?

Thanks guys!

2. Simply play it safe. Seriously.. Listen to me please.

3. only if you can get someone to deliver it to you. don't wanna get pulled over and busted for having a g and go to jail on a probie violation

4. and that person is someone you trust. sry for the dbl post

5. uve waiting this wholeeee time. and your actually considering fucking smokeing 2 days before you can deffinately smoke without fear of getting piss tested.

Your just a fuckin over achiever aint u?

6. No no, just don't smoke till Wednesday, jesus not that hard. You went this long without doing it.

7. thats the thing, my friend has abunch of kush saved for me (good friend, i know)

but i think im gonna take theses guy's advice, just to play it safe.
    waited a year, i can wait 2 more days. not that big of a deal
    Thanks guys, i appreciate it

8. probably for the best... i'm just a fiend

9. lol right
    i actually got a Magic Flight Box vape, and a nice ass bong and its just sitting next to me, waiting, calling my name, mocking me, until wednesday that is.

10. just wait till the day you get let off and have a little celebration bowl for yourself,

dont risk it, if you do you may not be able to smoke for X amount of time if they decide to drug test you

11. Don't. Please. Just imagine how fucking gay you'll feel if you get tested.

12. Hell, I'd be so damn paranoid about getting tested I'd wait a atleast an additional week before firing it up.

13. Okay guys, todays the day.
    I havent gotten a court date, or any notice of a drug test
    when is it okay that i can smoke?
    Like, can i today or should i wait until later tonight? (after courts close)

14. Real dumb idea.

15. if ur dumb enough to risk it ur dumb enough to handle the consequences, thats srsly dumb

16. i would wait until either night or the next day

17. I would wait until it was officially thursday, or late night wednesday.

18. Toke up, man! You're good to go.

19. deny yourself the pleasure until you cant stand it anymore

20. Well, i just dont know if i should wait until my discharge papers officially come, or if i'm good to go after 4 pm EST tomorrow, when the court closes.
    Either way it will probably be thursday (wednesday @ midnightish)