Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probation bullshit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thePotking, May 23, 2012.

1. So long story short I haven't been on the boards really that often do to me being put on probation 15 and a half months ago. So today I was supposed to meet up with my probation officer for a final ua. I am in a homeless shelter and currently out of work so she she wanted to meet up with me and follow up and take me out for lunch since we hadn't met for almost a month. She had informed me that she had forgot the drug screen. She then made an appointment after lunch with me for Friday to do a final ua. The catch is that I'm off probation on may 24 it ends. I have not had a chance to contact my lawyer to see the legality of what she is trying to pull on me. As it stands I feel that it is against the law to drug test me when my probation ended 12 hours before. So is it considered an invasion of privacy and or harrasment for her to drug test me the day after my probation ends? What steps should I take. I plan on not answering any of her calls the day I'm off probation and refusing the ua. What should I do in this case? And sorry for my grammar and puncuation not being to par but I am on a mobile phone so it is kinda hard to fix it. Please leave responses on what I should do and if I should pursue it in the courts for invasion of privacy and harrasment. Any responses would be lovely thanks the pot king :)

2. Why not just take the test? You didn't already smoke did you?

3. Hmm let's see I no I'm clean but why take a test that I don't have to and I do plan on smoking Friday morningbefore having to deal with her. I value my right to privacy just as much as any of u do so why let her infringe on my privacy when I'm off probation that's a day I should be able to celebrate not feel like I have to deal with her still. And I am not obligated to take the test since I'm off probation that day. And she has no legal obligations to do a urine screen either. As far as I'm concerend she is infringing on my right to privacy and there is where the problem is

4. just take the test and get it over with and never deal with it ever again

5. [quote name='"NorthEastStoner"']just take the test and get it over with and never deal with it ever again[/quote]

Seriously. Just get over yourself and take the test

6. Sleep in, wake up, pick up fat sack, go to test after pick up, take test, blaze day away. Problem solved.

7. It's a one day difference, is it not?

She wants you to take the test on Friday, your probation ends Thursday.

Just take the test and get it over with. Do you really want to go through the hassle of fighting a drug test over one day?

Hell, you might just have to take the drug test even later because you decided to spend your time fighting it rather than just sucking it up and doing it.

8. I mean I guess but there's no point to doing it

9. The point of doing it is to get your probation over with so that you can move on with your life.

If you decide to try to argue it, you may very well be just prolonging the amount of time you have to wait until the last drug test.

Just take it and be done with it. Pick your battles, dude. This one isn't worth it.

10. Just imagine the trouble you'd go through if she put a warrant out for your arrest (even ERRONEOUSLY - HAVE FUN BATTLING THAT IN COURT) or anything else a P.O. can do (trust me, I fucking know. The system destroyed me.) even if you can AT A LATER DATE prove it was wrong.

Unless of course, you're already dirty.

And why didn't you bring this up to her during the meet?

11. Sounds like the biggest waste of time to me....Just take the test and then blaze up all you want. If you want, get super smashed and then wake up with a hangover, take the test, and then blaze to cure the hangover if you really need a buzz....

12. The thing is probation order ends may 24th nd she's trying to test after the probation order which I believe is illegal for her to do. And I may be dirty idk last time I used was Thursday but a pretty big amount every day before Thursday so I could be clean I could be dirty idk so why risk it and get fucked like that ill contact a lawyer tomorow and when I see her be very polite tell her I'm not obligated togive her a test because my probation has successfly been completed and if she has any questions she can contact my lawyer

13. ...you smoked "a pretty big amount" every day before last Thursday?

Dude... Why in the hell would you do that? :laughing:

Good luck, I guess. :p

14. You're dirty.

Check your terminator dates / paperwork. Do you owe 1 test a month? 2 tests a month? "x" tests a month? Have you provided "x" tests a month, this month? If not, you have not successfully completed probation. The government has, and WILL fuck you again if at all possible. Make sure it's NOT possible. Cover your bases.

15. Just reviewed papers termination date 5/24/12 I'm court ordered absolute sobriety and random drug screens there is not a set amount I need to complete but I have had one this month roughly around the first week from her co worker that was temp assigned to me while she was on leave before that test I hadn't received one since january so I am not on x amount of tests a month and I have succesfully completed drug treatment last month I have met all my goals of probation. So therefore I believe she has no ground to test

16. Call her the day after termination, inform her you will be declining the test, end of story.

If the specifics are true.

17. And I forgot to mention during my lunch with her today I asked if my probation ended Thursday and she said yes at 12 am on the 25 ur off of probation because u have succesfully completed your probation so she admitted I'm done but I don't get why she wants to test me the day I get off I am just. Not obligated to take it

18. You know what man, the only way to clear this up is call her tomorrow @ 9:15am local time.

But since you're dirty, like I said, wait til you have the best chance, and call her before the scheduled test (and after said probation is complete) - if you get off like you should, cool, if not, well, you're fucked anyways.

Pretty sure that's the end of the thread.

19. Agreed I got what I needed thank u sir. End of thread

20. Would be illegal. I don't see why you'd have to unless if it was a condition of your probation or your probation states you have to test clean in order to get off.good luck let us know how it goes for people who might have the same experience in the future