Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probation and Medical Marijuana Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by killedbyncf, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Ok, not trying to break any rules here I just need some advice.

I'm on probation in Michigan for a non drug related crime, i have to drop and everything every few weeks.

My friend said he could hook me up with the papers for $150.00. I have the papers and I'm looking up some of the numbers and doctors on the application. The doctors are accurate but the number's aren't.

She said I just need the proof that the application was certified and i would be good to smoke.

I just fill in the paperwork with my details and there's some doc's signature, I never went to a real doctor but on the app it says Servere Nausea.

Will this work? Will she accept it or is she going to do her research and will i be screwed? Any help / advice is appreciated, thank you!!!

2. You are supposed to bring medical records with you when you go to get certified. My best advice to you is to go to your primary physician, and then tell him about your health condition, then take those records to an MMJ doctor; and by the way, if you're on probation they most likely won't let you smoke even with your recommendation. At most, you could probably only possess and grow it, but the only way to know for sure is by asking your PO.

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The Certificate Papers are already filled out and signed. She said I can smoke if I get certified just to show her. But do you think she will do research and look up the doctors and numbers and stuff? Their Pre-Signed Documents.