Probably wasting my time, but MMORPG's?

Discussion in 'General' started by OnlytheFinest, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Just wondering if anyone here knows of any good mmorpg's I can play while high. It doesn't really have to be graphical...just detailed as fuck and fun to play. And preferably free, but I wouldn't mind paying for a good one.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I wasn't sure where to post this.

2. get counter-strike i love that game its the best

3. I spent $12.99 a month to play EverQuest for 4 years. It was deemed the most addictive video game ever. 60 Minutes devoted a show to the EverQuest addiction. So basically, if you want a fun game, play EQ.

4. I played everquest for about 3 years too. 12.99 a month, but i did end up selling my account . So yea its all good. You mind me asking what server you played on spasmolytik?

5. I played everquest for like 6 months. It was boring to me. Then again, I played on the PS2. I hear the PC version is way better. If you guys are looking for a good MUD, try materiamagica.com. It's pretty damn detailed...no pictures though, you gotta use your imagination. If you're interested in playing, just say so. I'll show you the ropes :smoke:

6. That game looks so boring lmao. I so wouldnt wanna read that stuff, I'd rather read a novel.

7. World of Warcraft... more fast paced than EQ and some good fun. it is 15monthly tho

8. But it's a novel you control. C'mon, how can that not appeal to you.

9. www.kingdomofloathing.com

10. I played on Sullon Zek. Hardcore to the max.

11. farcry is one of my favorite online games to play, but you need a good graphics card or else it will look like a fucking 1st grade coloring book (like mine) starcraft is an old game, but its still fun and countless people still play it. i can't think of any good online games from the internet.

12. i play world of warcraft high and warcraft 3 both are a lot of fun.... i would highly reccomend WoW... but i think there a lot of games that are jsut as fun and they don't consume as much time or money... mmorpgs shouldn't be toyed with ...know the game know yourself and know what your getting into :p

13. I recently just started playing an online text-based game called EverWars. You pretty much pick a race and battle others for experience and gold. It's good for wasting time between posts on here. Oh, if you do decide to play, please become a citizen of mine by clicking on this link...http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=142522

14. halo 2 on xbl is awesome as fuck blazed and also fight night when u knock em out it will make you laff till u cry

15. Me too. Im gonna play that right now.

16. Common counter-strike isnt a MMORPG, its not evan a RPG. MMORPG's include such games as :Everquest, World of warcraft, Dark ages of camelot, Diablo 2, Diablo. ( I'm sure theres more those are just off the top of my head.)

17. The game I've spent the most time online was probably Starcraft. As for MMORPG's, I've always wanted to play Everquest and/or Acheron's Call, but could never afford it:( lol :smoke:

18. yea man the first few times i played that online blazed was intense, i was sneakin round as if it was real thinkin, shit what if the enemy find me :eek:

lol, trippy.

19. Thank you. I tried a few of the games that were mentioned. Nothing I like so far...keep postin'. :smoking:

20. Yeah, Far Cry isn't a MMORPG either.

MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

I don't think Diablo or DII are considered MMORPG because it's not a bunch of people playing in the exact game at the same time. Theres a limit of players that can be in a game at one time. But I could be mistaken.

Some well-known MMORPG's are Freelancer, World of Warcraft, Everquest 1 & 2, Guild Wars (not released yet), Star Wars Galaxies, and Asheron's Call 2. I don't play any of them, but I'm thinking about getting Guild Wars when it comes out.

A good game to get if you like RPG's is Morrowind. It's not multiplayer but it's got a good story, it's huge and extremely fun to play. It'll keep you busy for months if you take time to do the side quests and explore.

A good Xbox RPG game I recently bought is Phantom Dust.

It remind me of Armored Core, mixed with FF7 and Magic: The Gathering. It's arena combat like armored core except with human instead of Mechs. It's got graphics and a look similar to FF7 only better, smoother graphics. As well as it has the feel of MTG because you build what's called an 'arsenal'. It's a lot like building a MTG deck. You got 'mana', which in the game is called aura. Plus you got your skills, which are essentially attacks and counters. You collect different skills and make an arsenal to use in combat. Once you collect enough of what you want you can make multiple arsenal tailored to your enemey and/or your environment. It's plain dope. The game was designed very well. It's almost flawless in it's game play. Plus it's only $20 because it wasn't expected for a U.S. release. However, it ended up being piped our way not really expecting to sell.

It's one of those Diamond's in the ruff. Like Katamari Damacy. Which by the way, Katamari Damacy, next to pong is THE BEST game to play while stoned. If you buy it, ($20, PS2 only) you'll see EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Trust me, it's a killer game with absolutely no point but endless fun!