Probably the worst new pipe commercial ever LOL

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Superjoint, Aug 2, 2011.

1. WTF??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5uUEP7gnc]‪Pleasure in One Hand‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. lmao wtf thats fucking funny

3. So I can give a handjob while taking a big rip, sign me up!

4. that's a weird selling point. "The Only Pipe on the Market That You Can Smoke While Masturbating"!

5. It's a novelty, like their product (imo). :bongin:

6. that ad was redonkulous

7. haha that's one weird commercial man, I thought she was like a crackhead or something. Then I read the comments and saw she was jacking the dude off.

8. hahahah that Asian guy had me dying . "this will be perfect for my cake " hahaha all devious and shit

9. I'm confused I know sex sells but for one the lady was not attractive & what did that have to do with a pipe?! :laughing:

10. That's an interesting pipe, but I'd like it to protect the herb from blowing out if using it outdoors.

11. That was pretty funny :laughing: I like, I like :D

12. Hhahhahahahahahha, wow.. yo guys. my new messias came in today, and like.. i lit maybe a corner of the bowl, and it felt like it was the biggest hit ive ever taken lol i almost threw up but you can imaginee what im feeling right now ahahahaaaha

13. this will be perfect for my cake! lmao....

14. Lol that shit is funny

15. if that's the hottest chick they could find, then damn

16. I like it