Probably the most screwed up thing Ive seen in a while..

Discussion in 'General' started by apoundedorifice, May 12, 2011.

1. This: Mom Defends Decision to Give 8-Year-Old Daughter, Britney Campbell, Botox (Video) - StyleList

This kids mom has been injecting her 8 year old daughter with botox, and waxing her legs! I mean what the fuck? Why would you want to do this to your child at such a young age? She doesnt even have a doctor do it, she injects her kid with poison HERSELF.

Some people just dont deserve to have kids, and should definitely have them taken away.

Supposedly the kid complained of wrinkles on her face, and hair on her legs, SINCE WHEN DOES A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD HAVE WRINKLES?!?

Seems to me like the mom is ugly, and couldnt ever win a pageant herself, so she is trying to live her dream through her child and is forcing false standards and beliefs on her child because of it.

Theres no reason that an 8 year old should be that concerned with her looks, at all.

In my opinion, her mother should be locked the fuck up and the daughter should be seriously checked for any mental issues, obviously either the mom or daughter has something fucked up in their head to think that an 8 year old needs to be altered in this way..

2. If the media didn't have people obsessing over physical appearance so much, shit like this wouldn't happen. I've seen a documentary about those pageant moms, and that shit just freaks me out...

I mean its good to look nice, and all but this is way past the line of sanity.

3. Hats off to American society, I couldn't LOL without you.

4. The moms that do this kinda shit to their young daughters are always UGLY ass bitches. They think they can make themselves look better if their kids do. Stupid broads.

5. Yep, it just bloooows my fucking mind that NO-ONE seems to see something wrong with toddlers wearing bikinis and make-up. They clap and smile while kiddy fiddlers are getting their jollies. The world is twisted. :(