Probably The Most Noob Question Ever

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EastCoastToke, Jul 7, 2010.

1. But I noticed reading on the site that the plants need a lot of nutritions and all that in the soil. How was the weed back in the day before we even knew what it was and the peace pipe was the first piece.

What happens if you just throw seeds in some dirt outside and let nature take it's course, is that basically considered schwagg or mids.. dirt weed? I mean, what if I want to be lazy can't I just do this?

I have not the room or place to grow but would love to try it.. but IDK a damn thing.

One of many questions from me.

2. I know where you're coming from. My guess is that it only grow in the areas with the most fertile soil. So there was just more organic fertilizer being applied naturally. The whole idea of nutrients and fertilizer that we talk about is to mimic what would have happened naturally in the environments that weed thrived because clearly pots and grow lights aren't exactly legit. If you live in a place where u can get that to happen naturally then throw a few seeds in and you'll probably have better weed than any of us.. cos nature makes the best farmer. However, you can still get amazing weed with minimal effort... as long as u grow outdoors.. indoors u get lights, ventilation, pests, all kinds of shit to worry about.. so far in my outdoor grow all I've had to worry about is watering my plants and fertilizing whenever they get a little yellow.

3. cause some people have to have everything, most times they are the growers using Advanced Nutrient lines like fanatical zealots.

while others make do with what they have, some of the best Cannabis growers on this site use nothing more then the sun, some manure, a spading fork, and a stream for water.

the best rule for growing cannabis IMHO is K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

Wharf

4. Hah, sounds legit.. my girls got a pond right next to her house, theres a trail going around half of it, I'm thinking of going off the trail and making a small area to throw some seeds down, dig a little to make it so there wont be a stream off the pond but a little watering coming from it, or just plant it close enough to the pond so its moist.. can I drown the plant by doing that?

5. more the likely if you are close to a pond your plants will find the water table on their own, and quickly .. so really you would only need to water maybe for a month ( about 2 times a week figure).

6. When it comes time to cut them down and your still too lazy, give me a call :)