Probably the most luxurious house I have seen! *video*

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Aug 4, 2006.

1. His cart is even on DUBS!!! You gotta check this out:

EDIT: Didn't see what happened at the end til I posted it. Hope it doesn't get me banned hahahaha.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iN5dYPcoIGQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iN5dYPcoIGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. haha thats pimped out for a homeless dude

3. "I got shit on my motha fuckin floor!"

LOL! That cracked me up!

4. How many ya'll swim with goldfish?

5. BAHAHAHHAHAHA.

dude. god created the homeless for entertainment. here's the proof. +rep

6. HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

Reeeespek for that vid bro.. I almost pissed myself when he ripped off the cover to his ride...hahahaaa...

7. Youtube is down now. :mad:

8. I didnt see the video but I think i own the movie it's from.

is this bumfights? Crates?

I love it

he has a gold shopping cart and that bar where he puts his leg up. hehehe

9. that's the one.

10. That move is great.

There is one scene where they put crack in bags and drop them into a swiming pool and then they throw a bunch of crack heads in the powl and they go diving for crack.

love that shit.

11. Diving for crack was the shit. I liked when they played the cops to the homeless....fucking hilarious

12. Bumfights ftw!!:hello:

13. i swim with the gold fish in my pond but mine is a little nicer

Attached Files:

14. Bumfights is classic stoned entertainment. But at some points, I just feel so bad for them. And sometimes, they take it a bit far, and do exploit them. Im sure they dont care anyways.

15. Mac-C seems like a good guy. If I knew where he lived I would come smoke him out and just let him be the entertainment for the night. He would get his own joint, of course.

16. "this is my over turn stick, when you dont wanna be touchin' not hot ass damn grill"

Excellent find motion, that made my day!

:hello:eric:hello:

17. feeling bad about what i do to people in some situations is the best feeling sometimes...lets me know i am compassionate to a degree....Sometimes you have to put compassion out of your mind..Everytime you do that you seem to get less and less back....If you've truly caused someone pain being it deserving or not..Youll understand what i mean...

18. I want to live in a place like that for like a week, just to see what it feels like. I'm a big fan of surviving in strange locations.