PROBABLY... The Most INSANE White Widow you've ever seen!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shotnva777, Apr 6, 2012.

1. I started this Dinafem WW from seed on January 4th.... She started out a "mutant", I was told she wouldn't live... SHE DID! Haha... And she's still THAT! MY LIL MUTANT!

The first two pics are from she was about 30 days from germination... The rest are from tonight, ONLY 4 WEEKS INTO FLOWERING!!!!!

I just wanted to share this with whoever hasn't seen it, as she has been a "one of a kind" since day one! Enjoy!!! Oh! And btw, the Journal of this particular plant is in my sig! Peep it out, very interesting plant... Grown with 500+ watts of cfls in a homemade hood and a 100w HPS on the side due to the bushyness of the plant. It was LST'd as well, I needed my STRONGEST light on the sides to penitrate deep within all that foliage!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's awesome! Can't wait to see how it turns out, looks like it's going to yield a lot! Already super frosty too

3. Yessir! Thanks for the compliment! Rep is accepted btw... Lol jk!

Yea, I'm HOPING for a killer yield... I couldn't even begin to GUESS how much ill yield off this plant! I REALLY need to set up my other 100w hps and ballast, but I've been too damn lazy! (Medicated on MJ and Xanax) lol....

What do YALL think she'll yield?! Wet or dry? Remember this is only week 4 of flowering, I plan to double that OR MAYBE even triple it and harvest at 12 weeks!

4. Thats awesome bro ive got a rhino going and I wish I topped like that! Nice job!

5. I didn't even TOP IT!!! INSANE!!!!!

I DID however FIM it! But only once, guess this strain is just known for its incredible side branching!!!

6. #6 shotnva777, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
  7. Very nice effort; I'm jealous that your "scrub" looks better than my best and brightest

Attached Files:

8. Fucking crazy.I remember when you first posted that freak. I never thought it would end up like that. Fucking awesome. Goes to show ya, never give up on a marijuana plant.

9. #11 shotnva777, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    Well she's also got ALL my attention really... With no sisters to care for along with her! I knew there was something special about her with "THE SPROUT" FUCKIN CAKED IN TRICHES!!!

Yessir! You NEVER know, it could start out a freaky mother BUT you'll never know the outcome until you let er go! She could either turn into "the red headed step child" or YOUR VERY OWN FRANKENSTEIN! (IN MY CASE!) .

I have to agree (no, "I'M THE SHIT" intended!)... She IS FUCKIN AWESOME THO! I think this is my most antisipated (sp?) plant YET!!! AND I'VE HAD SOME MONSTERS!

Just never seen a plant with branching LIKE THIS! And all those white hairs n triches!!! Sheesh! I'm going to stop talking about it n burn one, before I stuff that entire plant into a fuckin big ass bong and BLAZE IT DOWN! LOL!

10. Yea, quite the effort to stick with her, I am glad you did its cool

11. I love my lil monster! I'm goin to feel bad hacking her up when time comes (**dun du du dun!!!!**) NOT! LOL! :smoke:

12. Here's my last year's scrub; sorry it's the only pic I have, no idea how old she got. This was like yours, almost a throwaway but she just wouldn't die. She never developed as beautifully as yours and only reached about 5 inches in height; very dark, almost unnatural looking leaves. Like my current grow, from mixed bagseed, so no idea of genetics. My guess is a throwback to some Ruderalis that had been worked into the strain.

Attached Files:

• 104.JPG
      104.JPG
      File size:
      108.7 KB
      Views:
  13. #15 shotnva777, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    That's a pretty looking nugget my friend ... ALMOST looks like the "Purple Widow" in a way! Hard to tell from the pic wth it could be though, thank GOD I've got about 10 of those big bitches to harvest! Lol :smoke:

I don't think it had ANY white widow in it tho, IMO.... Because from what ALL I've seen (in MY plant and others) and just about anything ive read about it - it seems like THEY BRANCH A FUCKIN LOT! HA!

*Edit* - I see where u said u didnt know the plants age at maturity .... Did it flower on ITS OWN or something!? That'd be CRAZY to get an Auto Flowerer in some fuckin BAGSEED!!! HAHA!

14. Very nice. I have grown the same white widow plant for over eight years (cloned from a seed I bought from Nirvana). White Widow is a great strain and a top yielder. Some advice: Trade in all the CFLs for a single HID (400 watts or better), your results will be mind blowing with the right lamp.

15. Nope, not an auto; just a tiny little dark green lady with leaves that always curled down but never seemed to show any lack of nutrients.

16. Oh, she's guna have the best of BOTH worlds! Its a hood I'm fabricating, almost like the one in the pic except it'll have two 100w HPS's in their own DIY Cooltube (same reflector for both tho, they'll sit right next to each other, ducted by a "splitter" and 250cfm fan) AND she'll have, not ONE, but TWO 300w CFL'S for hanging on the sides!

Its taking a while to get the setup right, but when its done IT'LL BE RIGHT!

17. You will get much better results if you leave the CFLs to your veg cycle and place one big HID over the top of your plants or plant in flower. The larger HIDs will be able to grow out the plant taller and fuller then a buch of smalller lamps.
    But I understand you have to use what you got. Best of luck, R.

18. By the calculations I have made, I infer that you will have some damn good smoke.