Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably My Last Pickup..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HoneyDutch09, Oct 16, 2014.

1. #1 HoneyDutch09, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    I've been a pretty heavy smoker for the last few years and love what bud has done for me. However, I am finishing up college this semester and will have to quit for potential drug tests and money-saving purposes. It's a good thing my friend always has some super dank on hand for me.

I bought an ounce and this will probably last me just until graduation (along with a few grams of some leftover bud) - Half Sour Diesel, half Lemon Drop. The Lemon is the very orange hairy one. $225/ounce out of Florida!

20141015_234108.jpg

Lemon Drop - PERFECT bong weed

20141015_234130.jpg

Sour Diesel - the IDEAL day-time toke.

2. Awesome shots, both strains look great and wouldn't mind smoking them with you lol :p
    Cheers !

3. OMG the orange hairs on that lemon drop are high times magazine centerfold worthy!! Nice lookin nugs! Thanks for posting.

4. That lemon drop tho... dankkkkkk

5. omg the lemon :yummy:

6. That Lemon Drop.. gave me a hard on and I'm not even ashamed. Jealous 

7. Yeah, holy hell, agree with everyone else: I rarely see bud like that Lemon Drop even in dispensaries. Great find.

8. Sweet Jesus... The things I would do to get a hit of that