Probably a stupid question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreekSoldier420, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Set up is aeroponics with 9 StrawBerry Coughs and 6 SuperGirls. Right now about to change over to Flower and they are currently under 1000 watts MH. 24 hrs running aero with 18/6 light and 72-77 degrees. Humidy at around 50 percent but drops sometimes during dark stages to 35 percent. My question is what are your honest real oppinions on what this should yield dry total and average usually per plant. high and low oppinions would be best.

:hello: Thanks :smoke:
    *Ron Paul 2008*

2. This is one of them impossible questions m8'no one realy knows what the final yeild will be of there own never mind yours....from the sound of you setup all i can say is youl get anof.
    :smoking:GL

3. Pic'S!!

4. they are about to start flowering my straws are 15 inches and my supergirls are average 10inches its a indica.

5. your setup sounds nice.
    If your plants are healthy and decent size I would say they COULD MAYBE produce ATLEAST an oz per plant.
    just because of the 1000w tho.
    If you are going to keep the Mh and not switch to HPS your yield wont be as big.
    my buddy just harvested using a MH during flowering and well his plants were beautiful but the blue spectrum just didnt fill them out as an HPS would have

6. I am switching over from MH. But only an ounce? Thought at least 2 or poss 3

7. Come on, I thought this site was full of Whiz Kids. Where is the feedback? Put down the Bowl and answer the question. It will only take 30 seconds, and it will relieve alot of my stress.

Its Not a Drug, its a Medicine!:smoke:

8. I can tell you that I got about an oz from one plant under a 400 watt it took about 8 to 8 and half weeks.
    That was an 400 watt hps btw

9. Also just so you know. Right now I have a hydro set up 6 plants under one 400 watt lamp hps. I’m looking at 4 to 5 oz of orange.

10. It’s really hard to guess your yield because it also depends on how well they take to the nurturance and how well you do your cycles of feeding and watering
    I would say you might get somewhere around a pound if you’re lucky