Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably a stupid question. Read anyways =P

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chodespode, Apr 26, 2011.

1. If i were to pour some hash into an alcoholic beverage would i feel the effects of the hash? i heard thc is alcohol soluble? not sure.... i dont study weed too much anymore.

2. that sounds nasty

3. no question is a stupid question.

i personally wouldnt try that.....

4. alcohol itself is nasty bro.. id rather drink a gallon of piss to be honest... i fucking hate alcohol... i just asked for a friend, i dont drink.

i hate the hangovers.... seriously fuck that shit.. and alcohol always upsets my tummy and gives me acne.

5. well I would wonder how long it would take to disolve

and..

would it taste like shit...

but other than that i got nothing...

6. I don't think it actually is soluble in ethanol. Listen, I've got the best idea. Smoke the hash, and drink afterwards? Best of both worlds minus the disgustingness of them together :). Enjoy!

7. If someone presented me a drink with captain morgan, hash ( and it worked ) and dr. pepper. I would get on my knees, pray, then ask the guy how many times I had to suck him off to have it. Just kidding. That would be a boner of a drink though, for me.

8. I've heard of people putting a ton of stems and shit in vodka and letting it sit for like a month, straining it, then drinking it. Never tried it. Sounds fucking nasty lol

9. kinda like extract?

10. Ouch man, got a little graphic there lol.

11. Damn right, I did. That is how powerful of a feeling I would have for that drink if it existed.

12. I think so

btw, I just remembered what it's called, potka lol

13. well you can make a homeade version of absinthe by letting weed soak in alcohol for a couple months the thc is extracted and you feel the effect hash is concentrated amounts of thc so if you let some hash sit in some alcohol for a couple months it would dissolve and make a pretty good drink lol

14. That's called a tincture, unless you're talking about a regular drinkable amount of vodka, like a whole bottle. I don't think it would taste that bad. I like vodka and I like weed. You wouldn't get baked off it but it would make you feel good!

15. Smoke then do it.

I don't like to drink but when im high and I do it shit goes down like water.

16. Im pretty sure you got this off weeds? because it was on there