Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably a really dumb question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AmazaaaasauR, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ok so lately I have (unfortunately) become somewhat addicted to dipping Grizzly Wintergreen snuff and I was just wondering if smoking weed could in any way prevent some of the negative effects and diseases that snuff could cause. Like, could the weed cancel out the cancer or any other oral diseases caused by snuff if I smoke it before and after dipping??

Thanks.

2. if weed canceled out the cancer...we would have a cure for cancer wouldn't we?

3. relax, ive been packing lips for years, its all good.

4. wow. can you really not figure this out on your own? i am amazed at the amount of questions lately that are so amazingly dumb.

discussions and all that is great but ignorant questions make us all look dumb.

am i the only one that sees or thinks this?:eek:

5. If that's your attitude you shouldn't be posting here. One apprentice toker's opinion.

6. theres questions about weed, because we have all been noobs before. But then theres questions like these...

7. exactly my point. Spark gets it. there is a huge difference between a noob question and common sense.

8. ... lol. It can make you feel better about it but my advice is quit.