Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probably a dumb question, but ill ask anyway

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scout695, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Are mids grown to be shitty? Or is it dank weed grown bad?

As most of yall know all I can find in my new town is shitty reggie, but I've got a shitload of seeds from it. If properly grown, could I grow some good bud with them? I've also got a bag of seeds I collected from dank over the years.

Thanks in advance

2. Dank is just a slang term people use that means "Good weed".  Mids werent ever grown with the mindset "Hey lets grow this lesser quality weed"-  Its just what were around at the time.  As new techniques and plant genetics have been discovered/isolated there is of course better and better weed.  Think about any kind of breeding for quality traits. 

3. are from philidelphia?maaannn think

4. you have to first know that all plants/strains have different genetics and some grow not as potent. now for the answer to your question, it could be that someone just didn't grow it too good or it could be genetics or it could be environment, etc...

5. Now, it's obvious that you won't get the same potency as dank weed, if you use seeds from mids. It's just not in the DNA of that type of plant to produce so much THC. 

If you do grow some seeds using mids, and you do it properly, harvest it/flush it/clean it/dry it/everything it perfectly, then you will get some bud that is higher potency than the mids you bought.