Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probable cause..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randgen, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I was just watching cops where they pulled this guy over for driving around with a broken brake light. The cop sees a tiny piece of brillo on the passenger seat and says that's probable cause for a full search since brillo is commonly used as filters for crack pipes.

Is this really what it's like in the US? Sounds ridiculous to me. Brillo can be used for so many things. By this logic, they would have probably cause if you keep like a business card in your car or something because it can be used to roll a crutch/roach.. Doesn't probable cause have to based on something substantial, like indisputable evidence?

2. I've heard of cops making up a lot of bullshit just to get around the rules in the states. (Never encountered police though). I think even if they smell marijuana inside of your car, that's probable cause to search.

Now, any cop can just say that he/she smelt marijuana in the car, and that was their reason for search, even if they smelt nothing.

3. My buddy almost got searched(couldn't because no canine units were around) cuz he had a warrant out in Kansas but he got pulled over in Missouri, and then since the cop couldn't search he got a ticket for going above the speed limit by 5 mph fuck the police!

4. the best thing to do is never get on a cops bad side...