Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Probable Cause?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Alright guys all I want is for you guys to make a list of a bunch of things that are probable cause. Thanks!

2. smell, red eyes, para, weed, scale, resin on hands or fingers

3. Anything the cop says is probable cause, whether it is or not

4. Rep for the cool thread.

5. Smells. Looking like your baked. Seeing you roll it. Any form of masturbation involving the drug.

6. Smell
    Sight
    Hearing (Talk of it)
    Touch (Pat-downs)

I dont know how they would taste it though...

7. If you take a huge hit from the blunt then blow it in the cops face, its probable cause.

8. I believe you can also get assault charges for that.

9. smell is pretty much the only one, other than things in plain view, such as eye drops, scale, roach, pipe etc. all others fall under reasonable suspicion such as red eyes, etc

10. Eye drops are not probable cause, neither is a scale unless its got crumbs on it or there are baggies around it and bud etc, but a scale alone is not probable cause, and I am almost certain red eyes isn't either, some people have naturally red eyes or are having problems with their contacts. Not saying a officer couldn't bullshit you and get you to let him search by confronting of your red eyes, but its risky for the cop since you could fight it

11. Smell, Any amount of weed(even a tiny little flake the size of a ball point pen tip), a dirty piece in plain view, any amount of weed in plain view, you admitting to having weed or having smoked weed in the last 24 hours(the last part tends to only apply when you are driving), having anything remotely illegal in plain view or on your person when patted down, any marijuana related items(except clean pieces, grinders, etc and papers, as long as clean). Papers are good to go though, they will try to make it seem a big deal but just say it is for tobacco and they cant do shit as a result of finding or seeing them. Remember though, they can ask you to step out to talk and pat you down at anytime, though they cant search the car at any time. Never give them permission to search the car. The answer is always no.

12. If the cop asks, "how high are you?" and you say "good, how are you", that's probable cause.

13. #13 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    Red eyes are not probable cause, when I was in pretty deep shit for blowing past a cop at 100mph and started to run at first. They had me step out to explain the 2 tickets and an order to repair, and an order to appear I was about to get. Well being that I just hotboxed I probably stunk, but my eyes were super red and the cops were like "your eyes are pretty red", and my words were "well it is 130am and I am tired." It is not probable cause, just say you have been rubbing them because they itched or something.

14. Is refusing a police search probable cause? Like jut saying no I don't consent to any searches? In Canada nt the u.s, Canada laws please lol

15. I'm fairly certain Canada's search and seizure laws are similar to that of the US, so if it is in plain sight, you are fair game for search without warrant. Therefore refusing an unlawful search isn't probable cause (it would be very stupid if it was).

16. What if they pull u over for traffic stop and then ask u f u have anything In ur car and u say no - they ask to search n u say no I don't consent cuz I'm on a hurry to go somewhere n theyl like if u have nothing to hide y can't I search n come up with some bs n says its probable cause? Like they smell weed when they can't smell any? And they find ganj? Like say in trunk of car, could u fight that in court and say they obtained the evidence illegally? because u didnt consent to any searches??? and Theodore them searching u would be illegal?? Because they searches u anyay if u say no ??

17. if he finds something WITHOUT your consent then it is a illegal search. you can deny a search (w. no prob cause) without admitting guilt. also you can plead the 5th amendment (silence) without admitting guilt. basicly if you deny search and they say "your denying you must have something/then you have nothing to hide" and still want to search they are trying to trick you into letting them search

remember "im sorry officer but I do not consent to you searching my vehicle.. that line got a cop to stop wanting to search my car. while there were 2 1/2 oz's in the trunk.

18. Being a black man between the ages of 16 and 70.

19. dnt think u can give rep

20. When the officer says, "how high are you?"

And you reply, "no officer it's hi, how are you?"