Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

probabable cause

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by orgasmic kush, Jul 5, 2012.

1. if i refuse consent to search and police did the pen thing where they make you follow it is that probable cause?(pupil dialation is what its for i think)
    ps it was in a park,cop was harassing me,it was the only field test they did, i didnt smell like weed either but they searched without consent but i didnt have anything on me

2. That's extremely illegal.

3. if you didnt smell and you wernt high and he searched you and you did have weed you could get out of the charges but what happend to you is just a cop being an asshole

4. so pupil dilation isnt probable cause?

5. and yeah it was my old school resource officer so ik it was him being a dick

6. No, but failing a sobriety test is, which is what that cop thought he was doing. Unless something happened because of it, it would likely be a large waste of time to pursue anything.

7. Dude. Probable cause will not protect you. Cops have been known and trained to lie etc. in order to get what they want. I respect the Police, but the shit SOME of them pull is very illegal.:smoke:

8. The pen thing is to see if you can follow it. If he wanted to look at your pupils he would just ask to see your eyes.

9. baaa baa baaaaa baaaa baa baaaaa:(

10. And if he checks your eyes don't blink more than once cause thats another trick that they know your high

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0q02qSYYf4]MEEK MILL FEAT. YG - IM A THUG OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO @MEEKMILL - YouTube[/ame]