Pro-marijuana senior project

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by HOST JVKE, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I'm thinking I could have a solid powerpoint with proper evidence and substantial facts, I could mention cultivating hemp, economic benefit, health benefit, nullify all the false beliefs, which there is alot!

2. Do it. 0% chance of going badly.  And if it does go badly, fuck it you're high.

3. If you accomplish this you either

A. Go to a school with stoners for teachers
    B. are a God at public speaking
    C. Gave out brownies an hour before the presentation ;)

4. it seems like a cool idea and all, but do you really want to be the guy thats such a fuckin stoner that he did his senior project solely about weed? Despite whatever facts you give them, people will think your obsessed with weed... sorry man i'm not to poke holes in your idea, as i've had a similar idea with an english project, i just think its one of those things that'd be cool in theory, but not when you actually go through with it.

or

it could completely go the opposite way and everyone would think you're cool for having the balls to do your project about weed.. lol idk i'd suggest flipping a coin.

5. Back in my senior year, we had to do research papers about any subject we found interesting. As soon as our teacher said that, her follow up was, "and no papers on the legalizationof marijuana." Half the class sighed lol, man what a bunch of stoners :p

6. This. My speech teacher last year said that when she first started teaching all she received were pro Marijuana speeches... apparently it's a WILDLY unoriginal topic in school these days.