Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PRK (form of Lasik) last Friday, when did you start back up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blacksmith513, May 10, 2022.

1. I'm waiting till at least Friday when I go back for check up. I plan on asking if its safe to have a gummy... Its also my birthday on Friday.

Best thing i've ever done, but recovery for PRK is rougher than Lasik.

2. Welcome to the City.
    Happy Birthday !
    Hope for a swift recovery.
    I just had a spot of skin cancer taken off. Removed a chunk of skin from my arm the size of a bic lighter.
    Arrrrgggggg..

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you.. I actually had a mole removed from back of my head, after i started shaving it, it bothered me while shaving... Luckily it wasn't cancerous. Glad you got it taken care of... I only started using weed a few months ago.. That too has changed my life for the better. I miss it, but I wanted to give it a week off. I miss it dearly.

4. Cannabis was originally prescribed for eyes. Glaucoma if I recall. It went from folklore to semi-science to full on approval in the last few years. Lowers intraocular pressure if I remember.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. yup and its also helped me stop drinking beer (no drinking problem other than it effects workout performance), helps me relax after work, makes music better, helps with recovery from workout and my construction job, helps with sleep.. The stuff is amazing. I'm preaching to the choir at this point.

i'm sure the only side effect would be drying my eyes out even more. I have a temporary contact in there. I'll just wait until Friday. Plus longer i wait the higher i'll get! My tolerance was getting up there.