Privileges denied

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by wavez, Apr 23, 2011.

1. My buddies account EoJ been getting this message for a while now and he hasn't been able to post. He isn't aware of anything hes done to deserve this type of ban and we were wondering what could be done to regain these privledges. He's tried emailing Gc but to no avail has he gotten the problem responded to or fixed.

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Not sure if this is the right board for this type of thread either, but this one looked the closest to having someone from GC help my buddy out.

-Thanks again,

Drew

2. Well if he talked about other drugs besides the beloved grass, that'll do it. Also, if he talked about dealing that's also not allowed in the city. Other than that, he should just make a new account.

3. I guess hes actually never been able to post on it when he created it. So I don't know whats up.

4. Nevermind problem fixed. My friend is an idiot. Thanks for the help.

5. Sorry but that's NEVER an option - multiple accounts is grounds for having ALL accounts banned. It doesn't fly here.

If someone is having serious problems with their account, they need to contact our Admin and BE PATIENT. She's a busy gal but she will get to it.

But creating a second account, not cool. Against the rules, and not cool.

Please don't ever suggest that.

Thanks.

6. I'm sorry I didn't know that was a rule, I won't be suggesting that anymore...