privacy barrier for outdoor grows

Discussion in 'Security' started by weed smoker 9965, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Can't find any info about how to make a privacy barrier to keep neighbors from seeing my outdoors grows and prevent rippers .Better than letting my babies being in someones view when im gone .If anybody has any great set ups with tarp blocking off your grow post pics .I would like a barrier to put my plants in at night and if i leave my house just put them away

2. Have you considered making a cheap greenhouse? The plastic is not easy to see through from more than a few feet away, and if you grow vegetable or other plants in your yard and around the perimeter of the greenhouse, no one is likely to notice.

• Like Like x 3
  3. What if you wanted in on the roof ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would go with Greenhouse, 6ft tall fenced gated area, or I would grow inside. Depending on your area, how close are your neighbors etc etc. Outside growing is awesome, but if you are just growing for yourself, the volume and outside exposure isn't really necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  5. @medicatedgenius a fence is what i been wanting too costly .although a greenhouse would be great .It's just then that would attract my family members On holidays .And say hey your greenhouse is cool can I see It. and if I say no it's going to seem like im a dick

• Like Like x 1
  6. LOL Yeah, that does kind of suck. I think outdoors you attract attention no matter what, unless you have a lot of land. That is the only reason I mentioned an inside grow. You should be able to pull at least an ounce every 10 weeks in a micro grow :)