Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Exactly. I have a small indoor grow of usually two plants. At the moment though I’m doing a pheno hunt so out of 5 I started the 3 left are females and almost done BUT I have two clones of each to make a bonsai mom for my keeper of these three. That’s 9 PLUS I just sprouted 6 more of a different strain for next grow which is also a pheno hunt. Granted when I’m done I will only have one bonsai mom per strain plus what ever I have in flower. They need to make it a set number in flower and and twice that number in veg/clones/ seedlings.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What up dude? Hey just reading ur post and was wondering what strains are u doing the hunting on? Im a strain- a -holic. Lol i cant get enough diff strains seeds. Got bout 20 different kinds from yrs ago til now. Just ordered 5 more different kinds over the weekend from greenpoint.lol but nice 2 meet u.✌

3. While I know nothing about Pritzker, Cannabis in general is mostly influenced by politics and religion. And no not all "true Christians" believe that Cannabis is bad. As a Christian I use regularly, I may not get blasted and stupid but there are a lot of good benefits to Cannabis. My friend who suffers endlessly with seizures without Cannabis and who is a Christian would find this post quite offensive.

4. Its my belief after much research that cannabis is in the bible but due to an error in translation (possibly an intentional error) they have been making anointing and healing oils with the wrong stuff. Along with a list of other things including the burning of incense, which should be made with cannabis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You raise, kill, and prepare your own cows and pigs. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I grow my own tomatoes, peppers , and other fruits and vegetables......

• Like Like x 3
  7. Nice I am going to try my first Garden this summer got some peppers watermelon and I'm going to get some other fruits

• Like Like x 1
  8. Miss growing my own veggies and fruit. The quality of store bought never came close! Hurricane Sandy destroyed my soil. I should see if I can do something about that.

9. yep i'm guessing in about 3 weeks it should get interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  10. People from Lori Lightfoots campaign were texting me like crazy before the election so i decided to ask. They said shes all for legalization but it sounded like it was more from the benefits of taxation as opposed to giving us freedom. Id be bummed and pissed off if we werent allowed to grow and only had the option to pay the high ass costs and taxes for everything

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ya thats just how they wood do it.. They arnt worrying bout helpn people that wood rather smoke pot than to take a handful of pills prescribed to them each day. They just want that money.. Well i hate to break their hearts, but this country boy in southern part of state will and allways wil grow my own. REGARDLESS of what them greedy suit n tie people say or vote on.. To many people in Chicago so rest of state is screwd. Thats how its been forever. Chicago gets all the help and rest of state suffers.. Its why i gave up on voting.. Once my kids r old enuff and out of house if still not legal here, my ass will headed west to colorado or northern California. Ok im done bitchn .. Glqd to c othersin illinois feel the same. Thx guys appreciate the info u guys post. Keep it up! Thx giys✌

• Like Like x 3
  12. If there's anyone I've ever seen that needs to come down with terminal cancer and be told they have 6 months to live, it's Mike Madigan

13. Plz ignore my ignorant mind at times, but what did he do to earn those words? Im guessing he is another politician from Chicago thats scamming every hard working person in the rest of state outta tax dollars and thinks weed is same as herion or its the gateway drug.. ? Lastname sounds familiar? Thx

14. Just google madigan corruption and spend the day reading....

Hes REALLY the Governor of the state, he rules all the democrats like a dictator, even the governors. We have one former Governor in prison, and they have that governor on federal wiretaps with Madigan, AND Pritzker our current governer is also on those same wiretaps.

He’s been there 35 years and he’s become a millionaire from high property taxes and his tax appeal law firm. We have the highest taxes in the state on almost everything. Our property taxes are absolutely ridiculous. When it comes to Big corporations and businesses they will tax the shit out of them. But Madigan has his tax appeal Law Firm, and when said businesses and corporations pay him a lot of money (I mean retain the services of his legitimate Law Firm) they get their taxes in the state reduced.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, he's been there 35 years and made himself a multi-millionaire.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3