Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Yeah! I guess one of the best things is that it actually seems like it's gonna happen in some way

2. Ya, i mean worst-case scenario...i think growing would remain a misdemeanor.

And at the least, at least i can go buy the 1000mg 1ml vape cartridges i want without having to wait 1-2 weeks for kinda what i want. I always want indica but sometimes i get stuff labeled indica, though its really indica leaning hybrid and i notice the difference.

Got some grandaddy purple right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya gdp will work! Send my cartridges to .....? Very seldom do i see any legit one worth buying. . im a indica guy too. 9pound hammer is one of my favs.. I got sum sativa fem seeds id trade. Id want a indica. The strain id trade is by ethos, inzane in the membrane. Says 30%+ thc and fem so don't want no reggie beans to trade for em.. Not sure if any others trade between friends on here but my other group im in does(dgc). ✌

4. Where u gettn ur info from dude?

5. Bye lookn at ur name and u said u was in southern part, r u only 20 miles away from me in popeyes hometown..? U dont gotta tell exactly where just thought it b kool if sumbody was close to my location..? Nice meet u!✌

• Like Like x 1
  6. All the articles and news surrounding it

7. #47 PopeyeSpinach, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    No...but uh..im not far from the bottle of Ketchup ;-) maybe 20 mins or so

• Like Like x 1
  8. With regards to the article, its pretty much the same legalization proposal bill story ive beem reading for the last year...just says the same thing again but more recently....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok then .. I was thinkn wrong direction. The ketchup bottle is bout 45mins away for me.. Lol. Usually if meet people on these forums that say they r from land of lincoln all say theyre from around chicago.. Thats kool ur not to far away. Nice to no that

• Like Like x 2
  10. Very true, but I'm glad it's still being actively talked about and moving forward rather than initially talked about and forgotten. Plus, as far as this forum is concerned, folks are keeping an eye on home cultivation rules which so far haven't changed (thankfully)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Is it just me or the anticipation of waiting worse now than it was two years ago when this talk started.

Have you ever grown outside Terps? I've done a few test grows with some clones outside just to see how they did. Id chop before they started flower though, I've got a pretty secluded backyard but if people wanted to they could see in it. No point bringing attention to the man lol.

But the Fall around here can be so hot and humid, just as our a summers are. Didn't know if there are any strains you had luck w outdoors.

Im same way w indica, i dont even want sativas. Ill do hybrids but pure sativa is no good for me. I got some pineapple haze honeycomb in vegas and about had a panic attack on it, i stay away from anything haze now lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hey bro what up. Yes ivve grown outdoors for 20 yrs. Ive never grown indoors til this yr. My first indoor is just startn at a buddys spare room. Got me 8 qb 132 quantums from hlg. Around 600 true watts.. Am pumpd . but ive had good results outdoors with sttain calld 9pound hammer from tga . chernobyl from tga was good too. I got good luck with tga and bodhi with their hybrids/indica leaners. Qush from tga is a fav. Another good yeilding sativa hybrid with long buds was a strain from dutch passion calld voodoo. Alot of tge yrs i grew there wasnt the names that their is today so it was just if i found a bean or 2 in a bag of smoke i bought, id snag em and label em for next season.
    And as far with u growing in ur yard is kinda risky especially if u got nosey neighbors, & But on other hand ive seen my dad hide 1 medium sized plant inside with his tomatoes and get bye with it.. Another dads fav was grow a plant inside a huge climbing rose bush.. Id suggest not if u r growing indoor at ur place.. Ifvu do keep it short n bushy and use another legit plant as decoy. But id just keep the heat off of ur place and just plant ur outdoor plants along a small creek line, ditch line, where it get good sun facing south prolly b best. Just b smart wherever u try to outdoors. Do u got any good indica beans ud trade? I got sum voodoo , 9#hammer x chernobyl, inzane in membrane from ethos(fems). Couple tiny bomb fems, and couple others. If not no biggy dude nice 2 meet u✌

14. Well if its legal to grow then i dont see a problem growing in my yard. I have areas that get full sun, but no one can see unless they are trespassing on my property, and I have dogs.

As of right now im in short supply on seeds, im trying to get a variety stored up, i only planted my first seed back in April 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ya i saw that and almost did cartwheels until I read it and realized its damn near fake news lol. Bout half way down i was like "why the f even write this article?!?" Lol....such a tease

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ya well its not legal as of now is it? If legal then ya go 4 it. If not legal u can still do it u just gotta b slick.. Only go to plants late at night and use red flashlight. And if u got good watch dogs thatll b ur security.. I was just saying if u do it u gotta b on ur game. Nice chattn bro good luck.. Its worth the risk for me. Theres no good buds around me so growing my own is only way i can get smoke that actually gets me high, plus help financially..good luck dude

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Thx for the info. 5 plants b ok with me. Veg ewrly in yr indoors and then in spring put em outside to grow monstrous. If done right 5 plants wood b a good start . right now if u got 5 plants or under and they pop u with em ur lookn at a misdemeanor. 6-20 plants is a felony. Cant wait til im not lookd at as a criminal for growing plants..how dumb is that.. But ✌

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #60 PopeyeSpinach, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    24 would be alot for one guy w a shit back to take care of, but 5 seems a bit low to me. Leaves too much room for them to fuck ya on some clone technicality or something.

• Like Like x 3