Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Nothing's preventing you from getting one---but nothing in the 2nd saying no rules around it allowed either. Plus they had no idea of the garbage people would do with them this many years later. People brought this on themselves and the ones that are responsible suffer cos of the idiots----no surprise there re: this or so many other seemingly common sense things that have strict laws around them.

2. Nothing's preventing you from getting one---but nothing in the 2nd saying no rules around it allowed either. Plus they had no idea of the garbage people would do with them this many years later. People brought this on themselves and the ones that are responsible suffer cos of the idiots----no surprise there re: this or so many other seemingly common sense things that have strict laws around them.

3. Son i own quite a few firearms
    Finger printing is for criminals
    Not for this mountain boy

4. What next, do they want a DNA sample of all the chicks I've had?
    Seems around thier line of thinking
    Can't score until you've been fingerprinted..yep the Yahoo's who run this show called the govt are mentally challenged beyond the shadow of a doubt

5. Actually it does, that's what the "shall not be infringed" part means. That part means you don't cross the line at all.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who are for cannabis legalization because they know that the prohibition is based on misinformation and lies. Are the same people listening to misinformation and lies and telling me that we should let the government prohibit something. :confused_2:

What if I told you that people have been getting shot in this country on a daily basis since the 1700s. It's just never been made news on a daily basis until now so you didn't care...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. But we still dont know if they were talking about cut off bear arms. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I didn't care cos I wasn't alive in the 1700's (or for many years thereafter) :D I'm not anti-gun at all---I'm anti-idiot--- and there's plenty of them out there. I have friends with guns, fired them, and had a card for awhile, but the irresponsibility doesn't make me surprised that the laws are what they are---including this weekend's. People worried about being finger-printed yet post everything under the sun about themselves on the 'net. Your phone always knows where you are ---gps or not---so it's a done deal. Everyone worried about 'big brother' has willingly opened themselves up for any surveillance that's out there. Like I said earlier, let 'em look---they'll be plenty bored.

In any case, I'm not gonna digress on this thread re: that issue----I'm gonna instead be happily waiting for the epic NYE that will be 12/31/19. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doesn't matter to me anyway, I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident.

But more people die everyday from alcohol than they do from Guns. Every year too....

But people like you let their minds be controlled by the media, if the news put up all the alcohol related deaths every morning people wood lose their fucking minds.

The media also does not report the fact that the majority of mental health institutes have been shut down in this country. Here in Illinois they got a whole bunch of them out and then some of the bad ones they just put in the regular prison system, they have mentally ill people that should be in Mental Hospitals and regular prisons now. It's fucked up...

9. Yes yes---you know me so well. Thank god there's people like you who are so in the know to let everyone else in on what's "really" going on. Your pontificating is so undervalued!

10. #230 PopeyeSpinach, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    You right........

11. Democrats...