Pritzker to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois 'nearly right away'

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cleanbudz, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Holy shitake mushrooms!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm going to have to disagree with you a bit. In that it's going to be based on what kind of cops your city has and what kind of County you live in. The county and City I live in probably aren't going to give a shit, but counties like Madison County I know for a fact aren't charging people with concentrate as concentrate, you know how one gram is a civil charge.....nope they charge ya with possession of a controlled substance instead and fuck ya with a felony that their old ass bastard Judges make stick...

3. Oh yeah--i get it. Smaller town = bored cops. Where I'm at (cook), it's pretty much the "too insignificant to bother" category.

4. Ya there is no shortage of corn cops that get their rocks off arresting people for a plant

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Unless you're black

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Man these folks are irritating---their baseless arguments without taking in the irony of how alcohol and Rx are more detrimental---then some of em can't even get out their statements without reading verbatim---no off the cuff remarks/thought

7. Man these folks are irritating---their baseless arguments without taking in the irony of how alcohol and Rx are more detrimental---then some of em can't even get out their statements without reading verbatim---no off the cuff remarks/thought

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. yep....Reefer Madness is alive and well!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. last speaker is speaking now....vote is coming very soon.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well at least illinois is takeing the steps, here in Virginia they are still saying "NO FRIGGING WAY"

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh man---sorry to hear that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Are they going to fuck with firearms if the cannabis bill passes?

13. Thanks green, here we just can't win...no matter how many of us write our house reps and complain

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. We did it!!! 66-46

• Like Like x 2
  15. I don't think so...they passed a separate firearm bill earlier in the week i think requiring fingerprints..but i don't recall hearing anything in this debate.

16. yes sir!!! just need that signature now!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Congrats all around! It's been really cool (and nail biting) watching this with you guys!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Am I correct that the part about medical patients being able to home grow made it through?