Prison for life or mental hospital for life?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Taylored, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Thought of this one stoned in psych

2. I'd imagine it's be the same.

Bad food bad roommates and dirty employees.

3. #3 ILLOGIK, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    I wouldn't chose either... all my friends and family know if I ever got a prison sentence more than 15 years I'd probably just opt out and off myself.

That may seem rash, but I just couldn't imagine living locked up like that. I dont think I could do it.

4. mental, get fucked up til your stupid/dead inside. then it doesnt matter

5. #5 TexRx, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Both have their bad sides. In prison you gotta deal with other criminals and also the prison guards. And if you act out you can be put on 23 hr lockdown for a good while

And a mental hospital is a little different. You gotta deal with people shitting on the floor, you'll be given meds and the staff there is likely to be mean. If you act out, you get a shot that will make you sleep for a couple days and you can be be put in a seclusion room

I have experience with going to a psychiatric hostpital an it sucks there

So I choose prison

6. Ever seen what happens if you lock a wild bird inside a cage? That can also happen to humans....

7. Will I be a mentally unstable if I did go or would I be my self. I'd go mental house and figure out a way out n just sneak in back and fourth . :)

8. Oh yea.... that sounds plausible.

If you were getting sent to a metnal hospital for life, it would still be a high security mental hospital.

9. Neither...They both would suck dick like getting your dick sucked by a bunch of AID infested men and women.

10. Well at least in prison you'd have a half sane cellmate to talk:D

11. If he wasn't trying to rape you up the ass or make you his drug mule. Then again, I guess that could happen in a mental hospital too, then you'd just have an insane person raping you and trying to make you be his drug mule lol

12. No shit...I've been in treatment before and one guy started telling me he was Jesus Christ

:)

13. Probably the mental hospital. At least I could act out and get sedated all the time lol.

14. I'd rather fuck a bunch of crazies, than be fucked by a bunch of crazies...

15. Fuck yeah, walking around in zombie mode! In prison, you'll have a sense of time unless your taking psychotropic medication. But in the mental ward, you're going to be so drugged out you'll lose sense of time and reality, which frankly, I think is way better than sitting in a cell. Plus you have more of a chance escaping from a mental ward than a prison.

16. I'd put a bullet in my head before I had to deal with either of those

17. Has anyone here ever been to either? I'd choose prison for the reason that was pointed out... A sane roommate. But then if you were in a mental hospital for life, you probably need to be there. But as a sane person I'd choose prison. As far as getting fucked, if I was doing life in prison I'd probably turn gay. The reality of prison is that there are so many people giving it away, it is rare that it would be taken by force. Maybe I'm just too big to fuck with, I don't know. I never had any problems in the 6-1/2 years I did in CA, TX and MO (mostly CA).

18. Dude... you spent 6 1/2 years in jail and you never heard of any one being raped or be made some ones bitch? I call bullshit.

RAPE IN PRISON

Over 300,000 people are raped a year. the vast vast majority of that men. So if you spent 6 and 1/2 years locked up, you're either blind or just full of shit.

I spent a little time in a cozy suburban county jail while I waited in bond. I was only there for a few days and in that little time I saw shit.

19. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

Dude... you spent 6 1/2 years in jail and you never heard of any one being raped or be made some ones bitch? I call bullshit.

RAPE IN PRISON

Over 300,000 people are raped a year. the vast vast majority of that men. So if you spent 6 and 1/2 years locked up, you're either blind or just full of shit.

I spent a little time in a cozy suburban county jail while I waited in bond. I was only there for a few days and in that little time I saw shit.[/quote]

I said rare. One time in MO a young man was raped by an older dude on his first day in. But then I never did more than 3 years at a stretch so always ended up in medium or level 2 prisons where people aren't looking to get extended sentences by taking things that aren't theirs. It happens, but in the prisons I was in, Solano, San Quinten, Folsom, Seagoville FCI (TX), Cameron (MO), it was rare. You call BS? Whatever, wanna see my tattoo? It's on my cock. Just kidding.

20. did you even read his post? he said there are so many people giving it away its rare that it happens. not that it doesnt happen at all.