Prison escape

Discussion in 'General' started by kancastank, Dec 20, 2012.

1. shhh. its me ;)

2. they fucking rappelled down 17 stories

thats worthy, you can escape now

3. straight up bond ass ninja shit yo!

4. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']they fucking rappelled down 17 stories

thats worthy, you can escape now[/quote]

For real. What i want to know is where the fuck did they get all those bed sheets hahaha they mustve need like 15 of them

5. If only it were as easy as it sounded :(

6. i think more than 15 man.... they look like they braided the blankets or something to make it stronger... 1 blanket is not the length of a story... 17 stories... thats roughly 170 fucking feet.... maybe 140-150 because prisons dont have tall ceilings and shit

where were they hiding them? In their asses?????

7. i think more than 15 man.... they look like they braided the blankets or something to make it stronger... 1 blanket is not the length of a story... 17 stories... thats roughly 170 fucking feet.... maybe 140-150 because prisons dont have tall ceilings and shit

where were they hiding them? In their asses?????

8. Saw this story on Yahoo earlier and it looked suspicious...the windows are 6'' in width, which is impossible to squeeze through.

Personally I think they used the rope as a diversion to make authorities think they escaped that way, when in reality they had help from inside.

9. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']i think more than 15 man.... they look like they braided the blankets or something to make it stronger... 1 blanket is not the length of a story... 17 stories... thats roughly 170 fucking feet.... maybe 140-150 because prisons dont have tall ceilings and shit

where were they hiding them? In their asses?????[/quote]

Lol i just kinda threw out a number. I didnt really think about how they had to tie them up a shit ton. How the fuck did they prepare all this? This must be the shittiest prison ever if no guard noticed them with a few hundred bed sheets. And arent there supposed to be bars on the windows? That prison needs to step it up hahaha

10. [quote name='"notajew"']Saw this story on Yahoo earlier and it looked suspicious...the windows are 6'' in width, which is impossible to squeeze through.

Personally I think they used the rope as a diversion to make authorities think they escaped that way, when in reality they had help from inside.[/quote]

This is a good theory, i really have doubts on how they got all those bedsheets, tied them together then escaped through a window that should be reinforced

11. and it took 9 hours to notice they were gone

i assume most "good" prisons have guards checking on cells once an hour... when i was in jail for 24 hours a guard came by every hour and had some electronic wand he touched to some device that beeped and told the entire jail if you were, or were not where you should be hahaha

12. my heart goes out to them . . . stay safe fellas

13. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']my heart goes out to them . . . stay safe fellas[/quote]

Hahahaha im kind of rooting for them, if they escape for good then they seriously earned it. This is beyond badass

14. Reminds me of the shawshank redemption

15. The window is only 5 inches wide. It was a pretty daring escape. When I worked in the 311 S. Wacker building, we had a great view of this prison from the skydeck. There is a basketball court on the roof covered with chain link fence. I always pictured some type of rooftop - helicopter escape.

I rooted for Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption. I can't say I'm rooting for these 2 scumbags despite how incredible the escape was.

16. where did they get 17 stories worth of bed sheets from sounds fixed

17. you can get whatever you want in prison. All about connections

18. It's Julian and the boy's.

19. Except that they didn't crawl out of a sewage pipe :D
    Regardless bravo to those two, after going down 17 stories like that I hope they get away. Well done