Prince Talks About Chemtrails New World Order Illumanti Depopulation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, May 23, 2013.

1. #1 Earth Ling, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    Cool video by prince. Im still waiting for the part 2
    O, And the 8 presidents before George Washington....

Prince Talks About Chemtrails New World Order Illumanti Depopulation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Ri3Z8lQm4

2. there was like 13 presidents before him george washington was just the first feredral president or w/e

3. #3 -13 Amp-, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Prince is fuckin crazy, great artist, but most of them are always a lil nuts

4. #4 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 24, 2013
    Chemtrails :laughing: Speculation and fear mongering at it's finest.

Shame Prince got wrapped into the nonsense that the CT propaganda machine spit out this time.

I lold at his comments on the presidents prior to George Washington and blaming his ignorance on stuff being hidden from him. The information is out there, just because history curriculum in his schooling failed him doesn't mean there is some conspiracy to hide people from the truth, it's out there, but there is only so many historical topics that can be covered in one's schooling, and only so much that people could remember.
    and also lold at him saying he didn't vote for president so he's not responsible, well not voting makes him directly responsible for other people allowing others into office. Severe denial and ignorance.

5. #5 -13 Amp-, May 24, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urch6rhqRKs

6. However, if you don't vote, you allow OTHERS, including dumb and ignorant people, to vote dishonest people in.

So, Your view and prince's is that it's okat to deny responsibility and to let the ignorant rule the country. Smart, brilliant even.

7. i have a book called "The Book Of General Ignorance" and it covers the 14 pre-washington presidents, but thats being covered up omg!

"Who was the first American president?
    Peyton Randolph
    He was the first of 14 pre-Washington presidents of the Continental Congress, or the United States in Congress Assembled. The Continental Congress was the debating body formed by the 13 colonies to formulate their complaints to the British. In its 2nd meeting under Randolph, it resolved that Britain had declared war on the colonies and in response created the Continental Army, appointing George Washington as its commander in chief.

Randolph's successor, John Hancock, presided over the declaration of independence from Great Britain, where the Congress asserted its rights to govern the 13 colonies. Randolph was followed by 13 other presidents until on April 30, 1789, the triumphant George Washington was sworn in as the president of the independent United States of America."

8. no i actually don't believe voting changes anything, electoral college handles that

9. I see you stick with denial and ignorance. I'm done on this voting topic, nothing i will say can change your mind  :smoke:

10. #10 Xenzin, May 24, 2013
    When I do not vote for a candidate it only expresses my lack of faith in said candidate's proposed administration, the one's lulled into believing them are responsible for their own actions as I am for mine. The day we started to dictate how people should live their lives (infringing their god given rights), was the day we allowed everything to slip away too preocupied with what other's are doing. :bongin:

11. no i stick with whats real, Members of the Electoral College are appointed by the governors of the respective states. But there are no federal laws requiring them to vote in accordance with the popular vote. And in the states that have local laws the punishment is simply a fine but the vote cannot be changed

12. #12 -13 Amp-, May 24, 2013
    voting against the will of the people has happened 156 times (82 of which were changed on the personal initiative of the Elector.) since the founding of the Electoral College, their called "faithless electors."

13. theres 7 billion people alive on earth, about 52 million people die each year....depopulation is nothing but BULLSHIT.
    conspiracy crowds make me lol and cry at the same time, how can someone ignore all the facts and make such assumptions?

14. the fact that schooling is completely controlled is a conspiracy in itself, also things that need to be taught about certain aspects of our american lives aren't being taught the right way is a conspiracy.

"smart" kids-are just used in universities, "average" kids-are just sent off into the workforce or find their way in the world, now "dumb" kids are very misunderstood and end up unprepared because they are a product of society not because they're stupid, if you think that schooling has any benefits you're lying to yourself and everyone else.

coming from a guy who thinks that the egyptians had hieroglyphics of helicopters and cars and spaceships??? 
    what aspects about your american live isnt being taught? all school does is give you the basics to understand what is going on around you and be able to read, and do basic maths...anything else like conspitacy theorys are self taught.

"A man without education is an incomplete being" -Simon Bolivar

16. what the hell you learn all of that stuff k-6th grade, and when I was little wanted to be an architect I dont see what's wrong with that, but high school is just ridiculous they make you think that's the only way you can get through life with an high school diploma.

17. Well, considering many jobs require one, it's sensible to think that getting a GED or high school diploma would raise your chances... :laughing:

Only way? No, definitely not. But you going to have much better odds making any connections in the real world and finding jobs and networking and doing something when you have one. Try to convince an employeer that you don't have one because you think it's a conspiracy and bullshit, that type of attitude alone is not going to help get a job. Plus, the requirements too.

18. Did my post seriously get deleted because I simply said the word of another drug?  :laughing:

19. The over population myth is created by the elite to instill fear amongst the people that there is not enough SPACE or resources. Now with food 3-d printing, vertical garden technologies,DE-salinizaiton technology, etc. There is no need to continue that beliefs system. Especially in a galaxy so immense.  The reason behind the depopulation is to many people to control.

As for the chem trails: 
    regards to aerosol spraying into the earth's atmosphere, a recent update to data assembled by The Carnicom Institute<sup>[10]</sup> reveals the chemicals used and their respective levels of concentration. The toxic levels that are being used in these aerosols goes beyond shocking – it would appear that these levels are indeed criminal by EPA Standards<sup>[11]</sup>.
    <blockquote>An Updated Look at Aerosol Toxins – Part 1
    By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri –
    Copyright © 2011 – All Rights Reserved
    February 3, 2011<sup>[12]</sup>
    (Excerpt from Report)
    A new preliminary draft report by ArizonaSkyWatch shows dramatic increases in heavy metals that simply do not belong in our air. NOTE: The level of Manganese is so shockingly high that ArizonaSkyWatch also included additional information about it (see below). This report will be posted online shortly.
    This is only a preliminary overview of Arizona Air Particulates.
    2010 Air Particulates
    These figures indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:
    Aluminum: 15.8
    Antimony: 63.3
    Arsenic<sup>[13]</sup>: 418
    Barium: 5.3
    Cadmium: 6.0
    Chromium: 6.4
    Copper: 9.0
    Iron: 43.5
    Lead: 15.7
    Manganese: 513.8
    Nickel: 10.7
    Zinc: 7.5
    Additional Research & Videos are at the CaliforniaSkyWatch.com<sup>[14]</sup> & the AgricultureDefenseCoalition.org<sup>[15]</sup>.
    </blockquote>Interestingly enough, Monsanto<sup>[16]</sup> has just released an Aluminum Resistant Seed<sup>[17]</sup> which is Genetically Modified to tolerate Aluminum<sup>[18]</sup> in high levels in the soil. Is this a coincidence, or do they know something?

20. #20 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    If you did, then yes it's very possible it was deleted. Any and all discussion of other drugs is strictly prohibited here.

Not a credible source, sorry. I can make a professional looking post with sources to a bullshit website to prove cyanide to being a super vitamin to help life longevity. Or fucking anything else to meet my personal agenda.