Primus Sucks!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pbjube3, Feb 15, 2009.

1. hey guys if anyone is a fan of the band PRIMUS you'll know what the title is all about ;)

Primus is a fusion rock/ hard core rock band out of california, they havnt come out with any new cd's latley but there old music is simply something else. they are a 3 piece band who write very creative and funky music. the singer/bassist is les claypool. he is BY FAR the greatest frontman that i have ever seen live. his bass skills are amazing. One thing that turn people off from this band is the singing, primus doesnt worry about its lyrics/vocals half as much as they car about ROCKING THE FUCK OUT. go to you tube, check out some of there songs. "My name is Mud" is a delishious tune and so is "John the Fisherman" also check out "DMV" and "Tommy The Cat" i hope i inspire some new fans to primus and rember

PRIMUS SUCKS!

2. hell yea, primus sucks, sausage sucks, and animals should not try to act like people

3. hell yes, extremly talented band, they have quite a few albums too!! another band you would like to check out is Fata Morgana its tim alexander (the drummer of primus) band. there really good. also check out Minus The Bear.........really good stoner music!

4. jerry was a racecar driver!!

5. les is the man. i'm goin' to see him on tour again next month.

6. Winona's Big Brown Beaver is good to chew...Mr. Krinkle loves it too!

To Defy the Laws of Tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.

7. brown album is amazing.

8. to defy the laws of tradition is one of my favorite songs, such an ill drummer tim alexander is!

9. Primus is sweet, but I think Claypool has been in better incarnations. Colonel Les Claypool's Flying Frog Brigade or Oysterhead for instance.

10. Primus SUCKS!

I fucking love these guys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7aGLY92B6s"]YouTube - Primus - Southbound Pachyderm[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOIa_EfOx0A"]YouTube - Primus - Harold of The Rocks[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gEFnZP5X8Q"]YouTube - PRIMUS: SPAGHETTI WESTERN[/ame]

11. i love southbound pachyderm, awesome drum intro and bass line!!!!

12. I get to see Les at Summercamp this year!

13. ^ as will i

ill also see him, as well as Buckethead at Wakarusa!

14. brown album and sea of cheese = amazing on all levels.. les is one of the greatest bass players ever

15. True.I cant stand when people call it their worst album just because brain plays drums instead of Tim Alexander.

16. cant say i like them

17. ^^^^they have a very unique style its a love/hate thing

18. primus is bad ass. like most of their stuff. -When I need relief I spell it THC, Perhaps you may know vaguely what I mean

19. i think i know what you mean, i sit back and smoke away huge chunks of memory!