Prime's Many Widows. ( Auto grow )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 10, 2017.

1. If autos man don't drop to 12 12 lol stay 18/6 trust me I'm paying for it at the moment n not happy at all

2. Got 3 autos in my flower room with photos on 12/12 n the photos are now putting on bud faster than the Autos n autos are taking ages to fill out

3. It's in another tent man, haha I decided to take it out and keep it going for now anyway

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Ahh cool cool :) well I'm bit sad my ak 47 is now on borrowed time :( plucked another half a dozen immature bananas of tonight I got to pull her out of the room every second night n go right over her top to bottom lol which I'd say will get old pretty fast she's at around 6 weeks in now n has a lot of crystal n everything starting to fatten up with around 20 to 30% orange hairs now so gonna start checking trichs n soon as start seing good % cloudy will probly chop her as its pain in ass plucking bloody nanas off haha n don't wanna risk seed in my other girls who are just starting to become women :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. image.jpeg image.jpeg My ss is just turning into an awsome frost factory now smells beautiful in there haha few more weeks she will getting close to done I reckon :) gotta go buy a new microscope though as stuffed if I know where I've put mine lol

6. The girls got their first flower feed today! I went fill strength as the organics are pretty weak off the start. Hopefully they take Well to the formulas! And of course added silica [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking good man

8. These after photos actually surprised me beyond belief. They perked up a lot and holy the growth!

Also got my second tent going with two widdle babies a gorilla bomb and a Tutankhamon [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Talk about a green thumb!! Those are real nice dude!!

10. Thanks! What I'm surprised is these genetics are so dodgy and hit or miss I'm really impressed. There one plant that is a foot tall and 5 days younger. But it has a smaller pot (5 gal not 7 ) and probably a weak pheno

Crop king is very hit or miss.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

11. Had to cut the ak47 tonight couldn't keep up with bananas was only taking them few hours to appear n didn't want to risk everything else for one plant just not worth it

12. Would appear I have a super fast flowering strain on my hands not even at 5 weeks n will be done within a week lol swelling like mad probly at 50% brown hairs n crystal turning cloudy really fast it's bloody awsome

13. Never had anything flower sooo fast ever

14. The droop from thirst was just setting in as i arrived home, perfect timing on my part! They've all received a full flower feed with added silica, the flowers are coming along nicely and having all this light I can see so many more bud sites developing much faster than my first auto run.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. I don't think I can call them my babies anymore theyre about to become full beautiful ladies [​IMG]

16. Today im pretty sure we've ended week 2 of flower? Maybe... either way they're still healthy and blooming! But one is developing some yellow leaves ( it also started flowering first ) so I'll feed it a bit more next feed. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. image.jpeg Looking through my Forrest haha ;) love it

18. The girls are looking great! Adjusted the ph to 6.8 this feed to try and get the cal mag to kick in a little harder, trying to avoid anymore dots and purple stemming.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. They're getting so big I can't believe such a indica dominant strain is getting so large and wide, the bud sights are coming in nicely! Pistils are a beautiful vivid white. They are having a bit of a cal mag problem but it's seemed to have stopped which I'm happy about!

Today they got a gallon of water with 5 ml of cal mag.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. image.jpeg image.jpeg Cut my girl down today cloudy trichs few ambers frosty as shit ;) gonna be bigg yeild to :)

• Like Like x 2