Prime's Many Widows. ( Auto grow )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Lol if anything like my widow autos you'll be wtf haha I went away for 2 days n they where bout foot high n when got back they where like 2.5 foot high n just as wide haha
    The ones I'm doing now one of them stretched like a foot n haft over last few days n I decided to supercrop main stem bout half way up n didn't go as planned:( it's half the size it was lol I thought il be nice n slowly pinch it n it was like it was crispy lol just snapped clean off leaving me with top in my hand cursing sooo pissed off ;( but bottom should fill out nicely still have 8 sets branches n still got my retarded one that just looks fucked up haha on plus side though the auto big bud starting to flower nicely but as there In my flower room only getting 12 hours so dunno how good gonna turn out

2. The super skunk is starting to get rather pungent lol as is the ak47 there my main focus at moment autos are bit of a side thing hoping the photos will finsh before them so can bang light up to 18 or 20 hours for last few weeks to help fill them out better

3. That's funny..."Two little Retards" LMAO!! I will name one of those if not already taken. We can call her Dimple...

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZzZzzzz up! Yes I brought it back it's still a thing. Anyway onto my girls!
    My wife wasn't lying I got back and say a nice spurt. They're just about to flower i believe and I kinda hope they do now because they're getting large.

Widows are bushing out while the northern lights is standing tall and proud!

The cbd plant is just trying to be one large stem of bud haha.

Here's some photos [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Alright. So i may have to kill the retarded one
    But for good reason.
    MY SEEDS CAME IN!
    I wanna get these Gorilla Bombs and Tutankhamon going!
    I initially ordered 5 of each. But i got 10 gorilla bombs and 4 king tuts. Not disappointed at all.

And that's a 7 gal pot with still very good soil! So let's pull that girl out! And get two of these planted asap! Going to veg until the autos are done. [​IMG]

6. lol I show you a retard widow haha mines awsome special hahaha il get pic shortly

7. Can I come pick up ur runt and throw her in a dwc. Keep the very good soil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8. If it were only that easy:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

9. image.jpeg image.jpeg Lol I've nick named her white window licker it's kind of amusing watching it try to grow buds now lol will give her one thing though as special as she looks she punching crystal out like no tomorrow like it's even on the stem hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  10. The girls are stretching like crazy and growing mad but havnt started budding just yet, so I'm thinking they may get up to 3 feet tall which isn't too bad.
    Looking great though!

Also killed the mutant. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. bout over this seed from msnl man my ak47 which is flat out fattening up now with few hairs turning orange decided it wanted to grow some fruit lol found 2 nanas in one of side branches in the top crown.... Took the crown off below where they where n now praying doesn't keep shooting them as only has couple weeks to go so now gotta keep close eye on her

12. Now had more bloody males n hermies than females lol get better female rate from my bag seed

• Like Like x 1
  13. Two little tap roots have popped out of my Gorilla Bomb and my Tutankhamon! they went right into 7 gal pots to grow big for the next 2 months!
    aswell as the light i won will be coming in monday! so im so excited for that to finally take off!

14. Today the girls are showing signs of flowering! Finally I was hoping the stretch was almost over, May be a little left but they're at my desired height right now. They were starting to droop a little as a sign of underwatering. Pots were very light. They got a good gallon a piece to hold them over another two days before their first flower feeding.

For my two little seeds germing they will be going in the next tent with the new mars cob light! Should be here tomorrow and they should pop tomorrow. Just plug and play and ready to go!

The cbd plant is some next level almost looks like it's revegging? But its not at the same time. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. If only just starting to flower man the stretch is far from over lol they grow heaps more once start flowering hahahaha

16. Yeah but i think they've been stretching the last week or so. Hopefully it calms down.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

17. They do it before flowering and for couple weeks after it sets in lol mine grew heaps

18. Had close call with my ak47 today had it tied down n hadn't realised the string was cutting into it bad one spot nearly couldn't see it :( cut it all off n replaced with soft wire just hooked over instead hoping hasn't done to much damage to circulation

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey guys! How are the gardens growing? Today's a momentous day as i received the mars cob light I won and my two seedling just broke soil! My other girls are still exploding and it's getting prettt crowded. I put the cbd in another tent with the 600w cob and started 12 12 with it. Friday will be the day I start my cob journal! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk