Prime Minister of Australia changes!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AHuman, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Blades!

Kevin Rudd is no longer the Prime Minister of Australia - by a 'unanimous decision', Rudd has stepped down as the leader of the Labour Party and the Prime Minister. Julia Gillard has replaced him - the first female Prime Minister of Australia. She has only a few months up her sleeve before the federal election... should be interesting to see how all of THIS pans out.

I watched Kevin Rudd's goodbye speech today. As much as I disliked him (he was a pompous, slimy smug little weasel in my books), it was pretty fucking moving. The guy was fighting back tears. I don't mean that he looked slightly, somewhat upset, he was sniffing and his eyes were all srunched up, breathing deeply and talking with quite a quivering voice. It was rather sad really. Back at his election, everyone was so enthusiastic, waving their 'Kevin 07!' signs about and generally giving Rudd a lot of support. He must of felt like the fucking king of the world! And then, 2 and a half years later, the novelty has worn off and Rudd is spat out like a cough losenge you're sick of sucking on. And where were all the people who were supporting him?! Gone, they betrayed him and voted him out because he doesn't have the 'personal flexibility' of Julia Gillard - in other words, he wouldn't back down on the mining tax and other issues, and this wasn't what the voters wanted, so he had to be disposed of to make way for Julia Gillard and her merciless appeasements of the right wing.

The worst part was that he had to thank the Labour Party, say they're all "Thoroughly wonderful people" - all while presumably thinking "These are the people who voted me out and betrayed me." As I say, I have a rather poor opinion of Rudd - but I really feel for him right now.

And of course, now we stand back and look at the political arena. Julia Gillard, the chronic appeaser, VS Tony Abbot, the insane religious right wing nutjob. As a dire prediction, I don't think there's going to be much fucking difference - Gillard will cave in to whatever the right wing wants so that she gets what she wants and gets where she wants to be... just the same as it Abbot was Prime Minister himself.

So yeah, discuss :D

2. She's from rAdelaide, just like me :metal:

Funniest thing that happened through the entire (boring event) was when Kevin said this during a press confrence: "I still have half an hour left as primeminister, I'm no longer the leader of the labour party, but i am still the primeminister, so watch out Muwhaha"

3. Theoretically she can wait till March next year, but she's said she'll throw one in a couple of months for funzies.

4. I actually did laugh out loud when he said that, which is quite rare for me to laugh at a politicians quip. Must of been the way he said it... Interesting too, the little remark about still being Prime Minister but not being the leader of the Labour Party, technically anyhow. At least it bought a bit of humour to it, which was quite nice considering how grim everyone looked. Seriously, his son looked like he'd just been raped or something equally traumatic... rather emotionally draining to watch.

Gillard's from Adelaide?! I knew she was from South Australia, but the way she was waffling on then about "Growing up in South Australia, I learned the value of hard work" etc I assumed she was from out in the country or something! :p

Maybe she won't be so bad. Her heart seems in the right place, probably. Regardless, I'd take her over Abbot any day... ;)

5. I wanna tickle her cervix with my wenis. :smoking:

[​IMG]

6. :eek::eek::eek:

She certainly does exude sexual energy though, doesn't she? Especially for someone rapidly approaching 50 years of age... ;)

7. Damn, I beat her with my dick. XD

I'm sure she's bad as other political players. It's all a game, guys. *shoo shoo* Move along.

8. She's a PMILF :p

9. She has no kids, she's thus a G-MILF. Look at her swish bling

[​IMG]

On to the real topic however - would you fuck Julia Gillard?

I, like everyone else, would root her because of who she is - the big important fucking Prime Minister! But is that what makes her hot? If she was a minor political player in a little seat in the middle of nowhere... would people still want to fuck her?

I, like many people, would. She's got a grating and annoyingly mechanical personality, but she's pretty for her age and if she came on to me I believe I would, in fact, give her the o'le watto 'round the twatto :D

That doesn't make me a bad person.

On to a side topic, is it just me or does it not look like she is holding a nicely rolled joint with a screwed up end and all in one of her hands... and the other one has a fucked up finger?

10. Man, I'm on here to escape de politics, but yeah, Mrs. Gillard is kind of a babe

11. I note that she seems to like big boys 2..:eek:

Very tasty and as you said the fact she is in a powerful position makes her all that more attractive...:D:smoke: