Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pride getting in the way of high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sirkush, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ^ I know people who actually complain bout that

Dull ass motha fuckers

2. "dude, you totally dont load that shit like me"
    "what are u talking about? Man i can put bud in a bowl like no other!"
    me: "hey, while you two were busy arguing, i finished off the rest. later"

3. u always gona run n2 people like that. they are always right and they never admit they are wrong. so dont worry about it. just shut up and let the conversation go where ever its going to go.

just dont be that annoying guy who is always trying to get the other guy to admit they are wrong

4. #24 RedMagic, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Best roller always rolls, unless they don't want to. IMO.

LOL, this reminded me of a dude I used to smoke with in my group of friends. Literally every time we'd pack a bowl or a bong up he'd beg to do it, saying he did it the best. All the dude did was cram so much weed in there that it wouldn't hit, every time, without fail. One time we gave in and let him pack up a bong, and he broke the slide from packing upwards of a gram into a small ass slide from pushing down on it so hard. Then, he blamed the slide for being cheap glass. Yeah, okay dude.

Needless to say, I haven't seen that fag in a few years.

5. Since the vote for roller was tied 1-1, it should had been in your favor as it was at your house. I always try to go the most efficient route when getting blazed so I always feel let down after the vote goes to use a piece when my vape could had been used; gets them feeling nice while I hardly feel a pulse of thc in my bloodstream ha.

6. Man thats unfortunate, whenever i sesh, i always make sure i ask if anyone wants to load. Normally if you load, you get green, at least when im the one providing thats how it works, unless theres someone who hasnt gotten it yet then they get it haha.